baledu anta cinema

kothavani

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

We see him as hero ( bhakths atleast ) 

Cm ga two terms , pm ga two terms . Politics lo success ( atleast in the contemporary politics ) ante power ee ga . Modi ki vachindhi 

Ideal leader examples cheppina, India lo antha ideal leader current generation lo leru ( unte cheppu)

chinna pilladi laaga edavaku. 

Modi is a laughing stock. Chinese premier trade negotiations choodu, Modi ni choodu. 

siggu techuko.

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

rigid ideology ante?Modi gujarat lo pogrom ni nadipinchaadu,, but for ecoomic growth and corruption reasons kosam vaadiki vote eddaam aney laanti flexibility naa?

leftists fail because that ideology itself is not designed to capture power. everything marx wrote after his dissection of capital was crap.

every ideology is rigid. even the current neoliberalism. why are these assholes successful then?

rtc ni privatize chesthey competition valla services baagu padthaayi ani lafoot argument chesey vaallaki undey daaanni flexiblity antara?

I don't want to stretch my statement here...even China's Mao zedang was flexible in a way ...he didn't opt the Marxist leninist policies blindly...heck he didn't even try to ape the so called neo Marxist policy pioneer Antonio gramsci...he shaped it up to his country's own needs...cultural revolution was the result of his flexibility ...even during the days of his struggle with kuimintang...he allied with them for some time even though they were dead against it...for some time he worked along with Chiang kai Shek...who was his principal opponent...even the architect of modern Chinese economic reforms Deng Xiaoping was flexible which propelled to what China is today...that was the kind of flexibility which was needed by communists of all types in India...unfortunately there time has gone...

11 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

I don't want to stretch my statement here...even China's Mao zedang was flexible in a way ...he didn't opt the Marxist leninist policies blindly...heck he didn't even try to ape the so called neo Marxist policy pioneer Antonio gramsci...he shaped it up to his country's own needs...cultural revolution was the result of his flexibility ...even during the days of his struggle with kuimintang...he allied with them for some time even though they were dead against it...for some time he worked along with Chiang kai Shek...who was his principal opponent...even the architect of modern Chinese economic reforms Deng Xiaoping was flexible which propelled to what China is today...that was the kind of flexibility which was needed by communists of all types in India...unfortunately there time has gone...

Political aspirations vunaya future lo ? 

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah the factors above mentioned by you were true to large extent and their rigid ideology..not recognising the caste structure in our socio economic landscape proved death knell to them...persons with strong left leanings atlaney untaru bro...my father wanted me to become a doctor so that I can do free service to the society...his actual belief was that in asking me to become a doctor...but reality is different...ikkada nenu thakkuva fees thesukoni chustha Anna...people will think that I'm providing substandard fee henceforth my expertise is substandard Ani decide chesthunnaru...enni ekkuva costly medicines rasthey antha manchi doctor annattu..em chesthamu...

Chala mandhi, higher the price better the quality Ani believe chestaru. Even takkuva cost better ante , Nenu anta ayitey antha takkuva kinela istunaru Ani??  Quality maintain cheyakunda and rich people ki quality chesaru to a certain extent and it made people to believe this ( Naa opinion ) 

21 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

dont understand what you are even saying. if Maoism is flexible, then ML is also flexible. lol.

Chinese  grew because west embraced neoliberal policies and started outsourcing. .nothing more They watched east asia grow, and simply adopted their policies for the most part. .

India didn't have a leftist govt at the center in the 80s when China opened its factories to the west. why didn't it embrace it? not because people like George Reddy were against it, but because Indian capitalists themselves formed groups that pushed govts to restrict foreign investment. 

you are claiming that Indian leftists were not flexible. how can you know that when they've never captured power? Are you saying Kerala communists are impractical fools, or that bengal communists didn't shoot at farmers at nandigram who were protesting nano plant? Is that ideologically flexible enough for you?

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah the factors above mentioned by you were true to large extent and their rigid ideology..not recognising the caste structure in our socio economic landscape proved death knell to them...persons with strong left leanings atlaney untaru bro...my father wanted me to become a doctor so that I can do free service to the society...his actual belief was that in asking me to become a doctor...but reality is different...ikkada nenu thakkuva fees thesukoni chustha Anna...people will think that I'm providing substandard fee henceforth my expertise is substandard Ani decide chesthunnaru...enni ekkuva costly medicines rasthey antha manchi doctor annattu..em chesthamu...

nuvvu thakkuva fees ki teeskovatam kaadhu gani, Indian prajalaki collective action antey ento teliyaali.

aa collective action teeskuney roju vachinappudu, vaalley aduguthaaru free healthcare. antha varaku emi jaragadu.

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

dont understand what you are even saying. if Maoism is flexible, then ML is also flexible. lol.

Chinese  grew because west embraced neoliberal policies and started outsourcing. .nothing more They watched east asia grow, and simply adopted their policies for the most part. .

India didn't have a leftist govt at the center in the 80s when China opened its factories to the west. why didn't it embrace it? not because people like George Reddy were against it, but because Indian capitalists themselves formed groups that pushed govts to restrict foreign investment. 

you are claiming that Indian leftists were not flexible. how can you know that when they've never captured power? Are you saying Kerala communists are impractical fools, or that bengal communists didn't shoot at farmers at nandigram who were protesting nano plant? Is that ideologically flexible enough for you?

Brother nuvvu China history chaduvu brother appudu arthamaithundhi...East Asian tigers economic policy had its crisis in 1997 ...China following the east asian model is completely absurd brother...in fact the basic currency related economy kuda completely different from each other...East Asian economies used to have more exchange rate flexibility when compared to Chinese Yuan...that was the boon and bane for East Asian economies...Chinese currency recent ga flexible aindhi..they both have different modes of economic policy and development...oka Vela Inka neku rendu okatey anipisthey explain cheyyi brother... I'm eager to know more if you are well versed with economics and economy...

49 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

nuvvu thakkuva fees ki teeskovatam kaadhu gani, Indian prajalaki collective action antey ento teliyaali.

aa collective action teeskuney roju vachinappudu, vaalley aduguthaaru free healthcare. antha varaku emi jaragadu.

That wasn't a reply for you brother...