baledu anta cinema

kothavani

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

btw, whn someone says that govt should only be the iinsurer, it doesn't mean that govt will not build any hospitals. or that govt cannot build those hospitals in those tribal areas.

it just means that govt hospitals will be an addition to the private infra.

I'll tell you why its a good idea. In urban spaces, it will decrease the cost of healthcare, because private players will not be allowed to charge whatever the fcuk they want, because govt will be the single payer and will negotiate prices that they should abide by.

so in urban areas it will decrease costs. Its not as if healthcare is extremely costly in India, but I speak as someone who has never been to a clinic in India, except a lasik surgery some 10 yrs ago. it was quite cheap.So may be market forces are already working without govt invovement in the sector. perhaps hospitalization charges are too high in some hospitals. that inefficiency can be corrected if govt sets the rates, which it will have the power to if it is the sole insurer. you can throw more light on it if you have the patience. 

In rural and tribal areas, govt can build more health centers, and make all graduating doctors to do their house surgeoncy there. They can ttransfer all the equipment they had in urban centers to rural ones, or buy them lke you suggested.

why wouldn't this work in India. tell.

okay. I'm an asshole. useless bragger, blah blah.. it doesn't matter to you or to me. say whatever you have to, but answer the question.if you don't I am going to insult you further by questioning your credentials itself. hehe...

Nuvvu entha insult chesthavo chesuko thammi...suddham nuvvu entha ki dhigajaragalavo Ani...pakkodini judge cheyoddu Ani cheppina kadha gajala...nenu civils ki select ainattu ekkada cheppaledhu...nuvvu nee bemaan kathalu...

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nuvvu entha insult chesthavo chesuko thammi...suddham nuvvu entha ki dhigajaragalavo Ani...pakkodini judge cheyoddu Ani cheppina kadha gajala...nenu civils ki select ainattu ekkada cheppaledhu...nuvvu nee bemaan kathalu...

sarle gaani matter ki ra. govt propose chesindaanlo em problem undho seppu. 

nuvvu insult chesthe ne nenu chesedhi. matter ki ochi maatladu opika unte

4 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

tanu enter ayitey threads pages pages ki pothayi, raastune untadu 

Just instigate chesthadu....matter undadhu ...okavela matlaadithey issue ni divert chesthadu thanaki thelisina topics lo ki thesukelthadu...poni Avi Aina detailed explain cheyamantey malla thirigi manalney antadu em thelvadhani...picha lite...poni manam explain cheshna as usual ga cycle repeat chesthadu....potta jyadha hoshiyaari dikhna chahtha par nakhrey jyadha kartha...