baledu anta cinema

kothavani

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

em proof aduguthunnav. all countries have private hospitals, where patients can walk in and get treated for a nominal sum, say 20euros.

netherlands takes care of all hospitalization costs, still offered only by private hospitals. atleast most of them are private hospitals.

canadians dont even have to pay that 20euros.

Nenu malla malla cheppa...don't argue just for the fun of it..thelisthey esi saavu lekapothey vadhileyyi...ukey prathi vishayam la jorri gathara gathara chesthav

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Thammi insurance backed health Care system valla last mile reaching capability ochinnatu proofs eyyi anecdotal evidence kadhu...

India lanti country la last mile reach ane concept work out avadu, more over oka country lo system implement ayindi kada ani adi India lo implement cheyadalante danikante worst inkokati vundadu...India's market is unique and its nothing less than foolish to think of a public health care system in India..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

UK's NHS is now nothing less than a mess. UK is spending billions but its citizens going abroad to get treatment done. 

but may be India is not ready for such an insurance based system. I won't know.

gnan_anna gussa aitunnadu ekkuva adigithey.

very less patience boi.

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Nenu malla malla cheppa...don't argue just for the fun of it..thelisthey esi saavu lekapothey vadhileyyi...ukey prathi vishayam la jorri gathara gathara chesthav

sare sare.. take it easy. system lo undey neekey em explain cheyyalo teliyatla. nannem cheppamantaav.  

naaku telisindhi cheppina. world lo anni chotala public payer system aey undhi ani. adhi India lo enduku pani cheyyadho cheppu.

telusukunta.

5 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

em proof aduguthunnav. all countries have private hospitals, where patients can walk in and get treated for a nominal sum, say 20euros.

netherlands takes care of all hospitalization costs, still offered only by private hospitals. atleast most of them are private hospitals.

canadians dont even have to pay that 20euros.

Netherlands, whose population is barely 15-16 million and size is doubt the size of Hyderabad...

Canadians...don't even pay but the numbers? Population is so low that its quite possible, Alberta's oil can fund the entire health care system of Canada. Inspite of sparse population, People in canada have to wait for long for their turn to get treated for non emergency situations...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

India lanti country la last mile reach ane concept work out avadu, more over oka country lo system implement ayindi kada ani adi India lo implement cheyadalante danikante worst inkokati vundadu...India's market is unique and its nothing less than foolish to think of a public health care system in India..

Nuvvu cheppindhi jarugathadho...nenu cheppindhi aithadho let us see..let the time have its own course man...you and me are not and will never be effected by the manouvres mentioned by you in your above statements...we are privileged...pain and suffering of the under privileged should be taken care of...I end with ' wisest man is the most foolish person and foolish person is the wisest man'...

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

but may be India is not ready for such an insurance based system. I won't know.

gnan_anna gussa aitunnadu ekkuva adigithey.

very less patience boi.

True, Its still in early stages but India seems to be getting there. 

I think this is one of the noble ways to implement health care system in India, let exchequer pay the premiums and private guys take care of service.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Netherlands, whose population is barely 15-16 million and size is doubt the size of Hyderabad...

Canadians...don't even pay but the numbers? Population is so low that its quite possible, Alberta's oil can fund the entire health care system of Canada. Inspite of sparse population, People in canada have to wait for long for their turn to get treated for non emergency situations...

now, what are you arguing for? you guys are confusing me.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think this is one of the noble ways to implement health care system in India, let exchequer pay the premiums and private guys take care of service.

nuvvu okadivi. thats what canada and netherlands and france are doing.malli canada small population, ani comment enduku chesav?

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nuvvu cheppindhi jarugathadho...nenu cheppindhi aithadho let us see..let the time have its own course man...you and me are not and will never be effected by the manouvres mentioned by you in your above statements...we are privileged...pain and suffering of the under privileged should be taken care of...I end with ' wisest man is the most foolish person and foolish person is the wisest man'...

I'm no soothsayer man...I don't predict anything or wait for anything to happen.

Present Indian society is changing so fast and never ever happened in history. Indians accept the change and adapt to change at slowest pace but last 10 years have been different. I don't see any privilege in such regards, I have seen enough pain in spite of having privileges.  

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

intha concern undhi gaani, asalu em chepthunnavo sarigga cheppatam raaatla neeku.

you want govt to build all hospitals aa? adhi jaragadu. lyt teesko. world lo ekkada ledhu, other USSR, and China, both of which moved away from it

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm no soothsayer man...I don't predict anything or wait for anything to happen.

Present Indian society is changing so fast and never ever happened in history. Indians accept the change and adapt to change at slowest pace but last 10 years have been different. I don't see any privilege in such regards, I have seen enough pain in spite of having privileges.  

asalu matter ni vadilesi pain and privilege endhi ra babu.

Indian healthcare gurinchi chepthadu ani choosthey, he's too sensitive. he gets offended over nothing. lol.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

oh.. I kept misreading you. you are calling for private insurance, where premiums are paid by the govt aa?

nujanaga na? haha..