baledu anta cinema

kothavani

8 hours ago, crashnburn said:

hypersensitive people. ikkada evaru mimmalni korikeyaru ra 

anonymous ga post cheyyatam lo kooda intha feelings enduku ra babu.

Arey o daccan sensitive ledhu padu ledhu...nuvvekkaduntavo thelvadhu Kani..nenu India lo unta...night nidrosthadhi....pandukunna..Mari pakkodi gurinchi thondaraga judge cheyaku....neku matter ledhanukunna asalu bheja ney sakkaga ledhu....pura bigad gaya....

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm no soothsayer man...I don't predict anything or wait for anything to happen.

Present Indian society is changing so fast and never ever happened in history. Indians accept the change and adapt to change at slowest pace but last 10 years have been different. I don't see any privilege in such regards, I have seen enough pain in spite of having privileges.  

Nuvvu nenu e db la ki ochi english la discuss chesthunnamu antey ney we are privileged man! Did you ever work in tribal areas or slums in the city...did you ever work in a remote rural area...then you'll get to know the underprivileged I'm talking of.....

49 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nuvvu nenu e db la ki ochi english la discuss chesthunnamu antey ney we are privileged man! Did you ever work in tribal areas or slums in the city...did you ever work in a remote rural area...then you'll get to know the underprivileged I'm talking of.....

What kind of job responsibilities you perform ?? You mentioned earlier health care  

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Arey o daccan sensitive ledhu padu ledhu...nuvvekkaduntavo thelvadhu Kani..nenu India lo unta...night nidrosthadhi....pandukunna..Mari pakkodi gurinchi thondaraga judge cheyaku....neku matter ledhanukunna asalu bheja ney sakkaga ledhu....pura bigad gaya....

edsaav le. naa gurinchi baaney chepthunnav, point ni vadilesi...correct ga saripothav ee pichi p db ki. 

ippudu emantunnav.. tribal areas lo healthcare teesku povaali antey govt aey cheyyali. anthey kadha nee point. adhemanna kothha point aa? 

asalu nenu em chepthunnano artham cheskuney interest leni m gaadivi neeku discussion enduku ra babu. nuvvu doctor vi aithey neeku salaam kottaala endhi? lol.

neeku asalu em cheppalo sarigga cheppatam kooda raavatla. just show off. db lo idhi avasarama? lol.

2 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

he said that let govt be the single payer, and private people provide services.its the norm world over. doctor antunnav, adhi kooda telidha?

just poor people poor people ani japisthu untaava erri pappa laaga..

sarey lets say you are working in some rural hospital, and are unaware of this (which is fair),. naa cousins are also doctors who are posted to tribal areas, and they seem out of date on current systems.

nee problem endhi? nuvvu chesey service ki neeku respect dorakatledhana? disco ishtam lekapothe db nundi 10gey.

intha varaku you didn't say why insurance model won't work in India. oorikey tribal places telusa, rural places telusa ani sollu enduku ra babu. 

maaku telidu. poni nuvvu cheppu. cheppatam ishtam lekapothey mooskoni undu.

10 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Kaka jara idiseyya raado. Edo poragallu ala brathakanuvvu.

vaadi bathukki sakkaga maatladatam raadhu. vaadi g naakaali ani expecting anukunta.

indian communists ani start chesi, east asian financial crisis ni nannu explain cheyyamantunnadu.

gnan_anna,

nuvvey kadha civil service ki select ayna candidate? leftism ani evevo perlu cheppi, last ki leftists ni insult cheyyatam kantey nee bathukki emanna ochha?

sarigga oka argument cheyyatm kooda raavatla. nee leftism etla edsindho artham avthondi.

neelantodu IAS antha ayye, India ki daridram pattistharu. nuvvem prajala maata em vintaav ra m ga. 

lol.

asalu your entire critique of leftism is exactly from the fascists book.

I'm surprised thta you even took the side of RTC workers during the strike. I think you are fascinated with leftist fascism, like stalin, mao.

but inspite of your claims of 'ground level' understanding of movement, you look like you are way over your head on these things, because none of the conclusions you derive make any sort of sense, except as an exercise to put yourself in the center of the movement.

you are like Halwa, but from the left.

btw, whn someone says that govt should only be the iinsurer, it doesn't mean that govt will not build any hospitals. or that govt cannot build those hospitals in those tribal areas.

it just means that govt hospitals will be an addition to the private infra.

I'll tell you why its a good idea. In urban spaces, it will decrease the cost of healthcare, because private players will not be allowed to charge whatever the fcuk they want, because govt will be the single payer and will negotiate prices that they should abide by.

so in urban areas it will decrease costs. Its not as if healthcare is extremely costly in India, but I speak as someone who has never been to a clinic in India, except a lasik surgery some 10 yrs ago. it was quite cheap.So may be market forces are already working without govt invovement in the sector. perhaps hospitalization charges are too high in some hospitals. that inefficiency can be corrected if govt sets the rates, which it will have the power to if it is the sole insurer. you can throw more light on it if you have the patience. 

In rural and tribal areas, govt can build more health centers, and make all graduating doctors to do their house surgeoncy there. They can ttransfer all the equipment they had in urban centers to rural ones, or buy them lke you suggested.

why wouldn't this work in India. tell.

okay. I'm an asshole. useless bragger, blah blah.. it doesn't matter to you or to me. say whatever you have to, but answer the question.if you don't I am going to insult you further by questioning your credentials itself. hehe...

https://in.reuters.com/article/india-healthcare/india-courts-private-hospitals-to-boost-modicare-insurance-programme-idINKBN1XW1KP?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

India courts private hospitals to boost 'Modicare' insurance programme

“We are hoping that private sector would come. If rates are not viable, private sector will not come,” he said.

The NHA’s budget spending also reflects the slow uptake of the scheme. The health agency will spend only 50-55 billion rupees ($766 million) of the allocated 62 billion rupees in the current fiscal year that ends in March, said Bhushan.