Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

The only way to move towards that brotherhood is to force your own leaders and society towards it.

like how we piss on Hindus for their attitude towards muslims. we do that not because muslims are perfect human beings that descended from heaven, but because if in future there's chance of reconciliation, it can only start when our own microsociety is receptive to such change.

you cannot bring change, by asking the other group to change is what I think.

ofcourse that's not why I abuse uppercastes in an uppercaste db being a capitalist uppercaste pig myself. I do it because I'm an asshole, but this is how I would justify it.

damn inni rojulu nee post lu chusi papam backward casette or SC or ST anukunna or sometimes even thought you are a muslim. Evaranna neetho antha bad ga behave chesaru anukunna, so that's how you justify it, and you being an asshole. unbelievable

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

damn inni rojulu nee post lu chusi papam backward casette or SC or ST anukunna or sometimes even thought you are a muslim. Evaranna neetho antha bad ga behave chesaru anukunna, so that's how you justify it, and you being an asshole. unbelievable

no bro, I want to piss off fellow upppercaste assholes. I'm tired of listening to their dumb opinions on everything.

so I flood an uppercaste db with dumb opinions of my own. 

if I was a dalit or muslim, I would be in a different db shitting on them.

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

more than being just an asshole, i'm a class traitor.

I'd happily turn on an upperclass guy if there's a class war. and I hope there's one in my life time.

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

He's not turka or backward. If my guess is not wrong, he belongs to bapanese casette

5 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

to be fair I slide with halwa more than others on this topic... he always says this is "payback time" for all the insults andhra people spewed on TG and its culture for decades... he is absolutely right in that aspect and believe me I have zero affiliation to TG... ipudu andharu G mooskuni untunnaru gathi leka ... lekapothe maamul kathal dengevallu kaadhu any average andhra person about TG 

regarding discrimination I also support @Android_Halwa, I am also saying this being non TG

23 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

He's not turka or backward. If my guess is not wrong, he belongs to bapanese casette

no no. i'm half vaishya (one guy got really sad after I said that and thought I was bluffing lol), half balija.  

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

no no. i'm half vaishya (one guy got really sad after I said that and thought I was bluffing lol), half balija.  

okay.. I vaguely remember you saying that you're vegetarian or something like that. so, just guessed. 

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

okay.. I vaguely remember you saying that you're vegetarian or something like that. so, just guessed. 

my wife is a brahmin-jatt. she's fully veggie. I'm 95% veggie.. my kids are 5% veggie.

@Amy99 what is your veggie percentage.. as in, how often would you pick the veggie option if both veggie and meat were availalble for you to pick from?

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

regarding discrimination I also support @Android_Halwa, I am also saying this being non TG

Another crazy “my relatives say it in the back when no telangana is listening therefore I desire all andhra abused publicly in forums and state borders redrawn” idiot.  Em labham yentha explain chesina . Third world labor country.

4 hours ago, pottipotato said:

my wife is a brahmin-jatt. she's fully veggie. I'm 95% veggie.. my kids are 5% veggie.

@Amy99 what is your veggie percentage.. as in, how often would you pick the veggie option if both veggie and meat were availalble for you to pick from?

Me 30% veggie 😛

15 hours ago, snoww said:

Lol. Pulkas crying. 

Fun to watch. Keep crying. 

If your  guys issue is with pulkas, then you guys should focus on it and dont generalize them with whole Andhra...