Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

4 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

ikkada manam tellolani kuda adega antunnam, vallu hardwork cheyyaru , mana laga work cheyyaru 24/7 ani , ila valasa vellina vallu akkada locals ni yeppudu takkugane maatlaadatharu anaamaata. It looks like human nature or Indians(telugu's) nature

anduke, okadi food manam tintunnapudu, at least gratitude undali. 

Ulta vallane yedavala laga matladoddu. 

Andhra janalaki ee verri full untadi, ikkada bangalore lo kuda same topic, regarding kannadigas. 

Lazy people ani. 

14 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

the thing is.. recording daces and kula pichi can be seen by everyone... they are out in the open and one can criticise that culture if they dont like... but calling TG people as somberi, panulu raani vallu, mem raakapothe vantal kooda raavu, lazy fellows ani anadam  is an entirely different thing

They are different in a way that.., 1st one is majority opinion.., second one is Pulka lambidkes propaganda... you are just thinking that all andhrites have same opinion... no.

For example TG vallaki poddunna 6 levadam nerpindhi nene... TG vallaki nookalu annam manpinchi.... manchi annam thinad nerpindhi nene... hyd kattindhi nene... ani Sandrigadu seppatam... Pulka lambidekes follow avadam... andhariki thelisindhe..,

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

i used it as an example to illustrate TG movement racism. There is a huge difference in someone joking in one back and openly ridiculing millions of andhra people cooking by a politican. The one saying in back atleast knows its a wrong thing so keeps it hidden. The one saying in public life as politican with constitional authority is openly pracitsing racism and legitmizing it.

ofcourse KCR was wrong in saying that... who denied that..  but thats how stuff works in indian politics, dont act naive.

Your first post gave me a feeling you were talking about Halwa's comments about andhra and everything related.. if this is political related i will step back and let you guys figure it out

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know.... ask him. Maybe he is just trying to hurt you all by saying nasty stuff, just grow beyond those insults or live with them I guess, lol 

probably you are right, andhuke ga manalni elladengali ani anukuntunnaru thellollu... (not corporations but many individuals)

You are the one defending him then you explain you yourself.  So you say it is fair to lash out at an eniter group ecause he heards insults form soneone. so you admite you ae a racist. You deserve to be kicked out of every decent company of indivduals.

7 hours ago, lovemystate said:

When I saw the comment of the top LANGA of this forum @Android__Halwa on andhra biryani it reminded me once again the kind of sepratism and racism taught by TG sepratism led by the failed prof and lathkoru racist prof Jaishankar cheered on by kannada fellows like Prof hargopal and made popular by KCR.

These people actually sold the theory that people from kostha and telangana provinces speaking the same language, having similiar surnames and even gothrams are actually not just different but two entirely different races of people !!!. A lot of gullible people especially the top LANGA @Android__Halwa completely swallowed the disgusting theories in to their mouth, throat and deep inside.

So this beggars the question if telangana people cannot be same kostha people with same language, dress, gothrams, castes etc they obviously cant be same as rest of indians. If the fairly decent biryani of kostha is horrible then the wet.moist punjabi biryani is puke worthy. Then why are langas paying almost two thirds of their hard earned money (almost 20 percent of wealth goes away as taxes)  to people who are so different.

Brother nee badha pagoniki kuda ravoddu...personal ga oka virtual Id paina unna hatred no motham regional hatred kindha marchi racism antunnav...malla AP Telangana kalisipothayantey meeru kalisipothara?

Just now, lovemystate said:

You are the one defending him then you explain you yourself.  So you say it is fair to lash out at an eniter group ecause he heards insults form soneone. so you admite you ae a racist. You deserve to be kicked out of every decent company of indivduals.

I defended him only because there were several cases I saw where AP people talked shite about TG people... when there are so many talking bad about you and your culture, you dont really care about hitting back at those particular individuals anymore... 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ofcourse KCR was wrong in saying that... who denied that..  but thats how stuff works in indian politics, dont act naive.

Your first post gave me a feeling you were talking about Halwa's comments about andhra and everything related.. if this is political related i will step back and let you guys figure it out

Thats now how stuff works in politics.  dont act stupid. Are there openly racist statements from non-separatist politicians against another region? in fact if insults are reasons for division then dalits are entitled to their own state everywhere. it is not just insults they suffered humiliating discriminations. It is typical indian self obsessedness and lack of moral clarity that gives more importance to bedroom casual insults than political movements based on sepratism.

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Brother nee badha pagoniki kuda ravoddu...personal ga oka virtual Id paina unna hatred no motham regional hatred kindha marchi racism antunnav...malla AP Telangana kalisipothayantey meeru kalisipothara?

Hehe malli ap unite aypothey 

Anni maaf anta  LOL

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

petrol poyyaku. ee db lo 90% andhra ni kincha parichey post ley not so long ago. adigithey only against pulkas antaru.

kotha poraadu db ki, choosi shock ayyuntaadu. inka manodiki db gurinchi teliyatla. telusukuntaadu.

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I defended him only because there were several cases I saw where AP people talked shite about TG people... when there are so many talking bad about you and your culture, you dont really care about hitting back at those particular individuals anymore... 

So many bad talking to him?  Let @Android__Halwa say how many andhra people came to him and insulted him about his telangana. Nuvve evadivra vaadaki emaindho cheppadiniki and dhaani meddha vaadi indiscriminate hate ni ikkada support cheyyadiniki. Do you know how crazy you are acting.

Thats now how stuff works in politics.  dont act stupid. Are there openly racist statements from non-separatist politicians against another region? in fact if insults are reasons for division then dalits are entitled to their own state everywhere. it is not just insults they suffered humiliating discriminations. It is typical indian self obsessedness and lack of moral clarity that gives more importance to bedroom casual insults than political movements based on sepratism.

KCR statement was this (more or less)... "ee andhrollu vachi manaki vantal nerpirru anta... meeru raakamundhe hamara zindagi tha biryani, sherwani... asal ee andhrollaki vasthada biryani chesudu.... gobar lekka untadi mee biryani" ... once again he was only racist because of the first line of that comment... he used that kind of words used by andhra people for his political mileage... and yes that is exactly how politics will work in India, if you want to mobilise a group of people for votes.. Did he ever say that again after the elections or did he try being racist to andhra person living in TG post 2014? 

dont hurt your feelings because a politican said some words as a retaliation to win some votes... 

So many bad talking to him?  Let @Android__Halwa say how many andhra people came to him and insulted him about his telangana. Nuvve evadivra vaadaki emaindho cheppadiniki and dhaani meddha vaadi indiscriminate hate ni ikkada support cheyyadiniki. Do you know how crazy you are acting.

fcuking moron... I supported him NOT because "HE" faced insults (or not) ... I said I would rather slide with him in this whole debate between him and people like you because of the fcuking mentality an average andhra person has towards TG and its culture... ardham kakapothe guddha moosko erri pookoda... 

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Vaadu display chesehi motham regional hatred. Vaadi birany posts chadivi malli raa. Nee kulapollu kalsipoyara TG dalis tho ? yYes andharu kalustharu instant ga kaadhu but there will be a day when every one will be seen as an individual and telugu will be a shared intellectual heritage.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

The only reason there was no large scale violence against Andhras in Hyd or TG is because Andhras are part of the power structure in TG. The same kind of rhetoric in Assam, Bengal led to NRC.

If the same rhetoric is used against biharis and UPites in an election, you can guarantee there will be lynchings of poor workers from these places in the south.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

fcuking moron... I supported him NOT because "HE" faced insults (or not) ... I said I would rather slide with him in this whole debate between him and people like you because of the fcuking mentality an average andhra person has towards TG and its culture... ardham kakapothe guddha moosko erri pookoda... 

what is an average andhra person ? are you saying an average andhra person is a racist and deserve hatred from peopel like android halwa ? an average andhra person has per capita income of one of the lowest in the world. An average andhra peron barelay has any material posession. You are a fckking racist and you deserve a miserable life.