Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

pretty sure he is another andhra person who think TG people are inferior .. his comment on halwa about pan thini oosudu and thappa thaagi padukodam gives me that vibe about him... those kinds of words are generally directed on TG people by most andhra janam... they think TG people are good for nothing idiots who are only thriving on AP people's brains in hyd... fuckingg morons... 

Now watch him deny all the above and let him claim he was only saying those words to halwa... even though I have no way to prove him otherwise, its the same fcuking vibe I get from him which I got from tons of andhra people in hyd which includes my relatives and non relatives... 

I don't think he considers them as inferior. He's probably pissed off with delhi worship of Halwa, without realising that even andhra people worship delhi. every state is its slave.

Just now, aatadista said:

halwa is no different. I haven’t seen this guy degrading whole Telangana people yet but I have seen halwa posting hundreds of threads generalizing Andhra people and bickering with them for only reason that they are from Andhra

yeah halwa is no saint either... but like he openly admits he is only "giving it back" ... he never claimed otherwise

6 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you are attributing some idealistic vision to a simple practical move to combine telangana and andhra regions and make Hyderabd as capital.

your view will have more weight if you stick to the material loss Andhra suffered due to this division. I hope Andhra gets its due. 

It is ofcourse an idealistic vision. Lingusitic basis of division was proposed by andhra pradesh congress way back in 1920s and 30s and ofcourse at that point it was basically the telugu side of madras presidency. later the same desire was expressed by Turkish occupied telugu area by visalandhra mahasabha.  Eventualy indian parliament accepted lingusitic basis of division of entire country and modern state of andhra pradesh was born. Just read up some things.

Just now, pottipotato said:

I don't think he considers them as inferior. He's probably pissed off with delhi worship of Halwa, without realising that even andhra people worship delhi. every state is its slave.

maybe he is not, like I said I cant prove it. But the words he used are typical, most andhra people use them to describe TG culture that they drink and sleep and are good for nothing

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

True cry@fl

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

yeah halwa is no saint either... but like he openly admits he is only "giving it back" ... he never claimed otherwise

giving back to what and whom....if he heard some specific guy say something insulting then giving back is to be against that specific individual. Forum loki vacchi pichi pichi racist vaagudu vaage vaadu giving back endho.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

the thing is.. recording daces and kula pichi can be seen by everyone... they are out in the open and one can criticise that culture if they dont like... but calling TG people as somberi, panulu raani vallu, mem raakapothe vantal kooda raavu, lazy fellows ani anadam  is an entirely different thing

ikkada manam tellolani kuda adega antunnam, vallu hardwork cheyyaru , mana laga work cheyyaru 24/7 ani , ila valasa vellina vallu akkada locals ni yeppudu takkugane maatlaadatharu anaamaata. It looks like human nature or Indians(telugu's) nature

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

It is ofcourse an idealistic vision. Lingusitic basis of division was proposed by andhra pradesh congress way back in 1920s and 30s and ofcourse at that point it was basically the telugu side of madras presidency. later the same desire was expressed by Turkish occupied telugu area by visalandhra mahasabha.  Eventualy indian parliament accepted lingusitic basis of division of entire country and modern state of andhra pradesh was born. Just read up some things.

you can talk about all these and demand what AP needs to get from centre, thats all fair...

but stop cribbing that TG folks are laughing at your biryani or anything else like that... thats nothing compared to the insults you lot gave them about their food, slang, culture, living habits, etc annadhi naa point

COnfirmed. You are a cowardly LANGA who cannot talk in a straightforward way based on straightforward words or facts. Therefore You rely on your fcking vibes and fcking hallucinations. Its is basically a cover of your inablity to engage in a straitforward manner.

Its very hard to engage on facts, when there is no neutral arbiter to check on those facts.

Halwa is an andhra hating asshole. the more you talk about TG, the more hollow your 'united Telugu peple' wish will sound.But he will always be consistent on his hatred for andhra. There's no way you can counter that, other than with facts on how much Andhra has suffered from division.

He will shut up after a while. everybody has to. 

my 2 cents. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

giving back to what and whom....if he heard some specific guy say something insulting then giving back is to be against that specific individual. Forum loki vacchi pichi pichi racist vaagudu vaage vaadu giving back endho.

I dont know.... ask him. Maybe he is just trying to hurt you all by saying nasty stuff, just grow beyond those insults or live with them I guess, lol 

Just now, nag_mama said:

ikkada manam tellolani kuda adega antunnam, vallu hardwork cheyyaru , mana laga work cheyyaru 24/7 ani , ila valasa vellina vallu akkada locals ni yeppudu takkugane maatlaadatharu anaamaata. It looks like human nature or Indians(telugu's) nature

probably you are right, andhuke ga manalni elladengali ani anukuntunnaru thellollu... (not corporations but many individuals)

In USA people in north eastern part routinely joke about southerns USA whites as lazy, racist, cultureless etc. IN south they joke about coastal elites as effeminate and clueless. But will they divide themselves over it. I spent three years in UK the differences there and jokes fly left right and center about different regions of peoples there. When we have mush bigger horros in caste system what kind of people take so much offense at insults. Unbeleivable.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

the more you talk about TG, the more hollow your 'united Telugu peple' wish will sound.But he will always be consistent on his hatred for andhra. There's no way you can counter that, other than with facts on how much Andhra has suffered from division.

He will shut up after a while. everybody has to. 

my 2 cents. 

+1

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

you can talk about all these and demand what AP needs to get from centre, thats all fair...

but stop cribbing that TG folks are laughing at your biryani or anything else like that... thats nothing compared to the insults you lot gave them about their food, slang, culture, living habits, etc annadhi naa point

i used it as an example to illustrate TG movement racism. There is a huge difference in someone joking in one back and openly ridiculing millions of andhra people cooking by a politican. The one saying in back atleast knows its a wrong thing so keeps it hidden. The one saying in public life as politican with constitional authority is openly pracitsing racism and legitmizing it.

In USA people in north eastern part routinely joke about southerns USA whites as lazy, racist, cultureless etc. IN south they joke about coastal elites as effeminate and clueless. But will they divide themselves over it. I spent three years in UK the differences there and jokes fly left right and center about different regions of peoples there. When we have mush bigger horros in caste system what kind of people take so much offense at insults. Unbeleivable.

You cant compare this with USA... western culture is different and their insults and jokes are different from ours... you can casually said you "did" your white friend's mom, he will laugh at it and move on.. now imagine you said the same to your telugu friend... nee yamma ni esina ra ani... can you imagine saying that or him receiving that casually... NO... thats the difference so not a good comparison at all...