Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@lovemystate

Chu...Tommy Chu...

Iyala niku pagilindi ra rascist ga..

North baapan, south baapan, Madrasi baapan theory kuda eltadi

Era poddune thagaava.. ee topic meedha yemi 10gelavu gaani aa pvnr thread lo north baapan south baapan meedha yedho opening vundhani aa thagina matthu neeke chepthunattu vundhi.

yenthO  time pattadhura arey gaali theesi thata theyyaadiniki.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Era poddune thagaava.. ee topic meedha yemi 10gelavu gaani aa pvnr thread lo north baapan south baapan meedha yedho opening vundhani aa thagina matthu neeke chepthunattu vundhi.

yenthO  time pattadhura arey gaali theesi thata theyyaadiniki.

2014 lo tagilina debba ki inka abba antunav....

Time padtadi le..

5 hours ago, pottipotato said:

my wife is a brahmin-jatt. she's fully veggie. I'm 95% veggie.. my kids are 5% veggie.

@Amy99 what is your veggie percentage.. as in, how often would you pick the veggie option if both veggie and meat were availalble for you to pick from?

I 100% veggie

I myself tried a vegan diet for a year though slipping now. I don’t mind vegetarian as a diet option. But in India it’s something much more than that. It’s a signal of your caste , your purity ( an implicit assumption you are purer even veg restaurants boast “pure” veg) , an exclusivity and discrimination. So repulsive.

another thing I have noted is how well represented these people are on online forums, media platforms, whether on liberal side or conservative side. Infact you don’t even find that much representation even from kammas and reddies (though they are reasonable well represented ). It still shows the caste heierqchy in operation with brahmin as topdog.

ability to spend this much time in dbs is no small thing. It shows a guaranteed life of leisure  and also most probably guaranteed liesure of their parents and grand parents.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

I myself tried a vegan diet for a year though slipping now. I don’t mind vegetarian as a diet option. But in India it’s something much more than that. It’s a signal of your caste , your purity ( an implicit assumption you are purer even veg restaurants boast “pure” veg) , an exclusivity and discrimination. So repulsive.

another thing I have noted is how well represented these people are on online forums, media platforms, whether on liberal side or conservative side. Infact you don’t even find that much representation even from kammas and reddies (though they are reasonable well represented ). It still shows the caste heierqchy in operation with brahmin as topdog.

ability to spend this much time in dbs is no small thing. It shows a guaranteed life of leisure  and also most probably guaranteed liesure of their parents and grand parents.

Vegan is not just a food choice, it's a life style choice. Plant-based diet is the word you're looking for.