Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I think he seriously believes in that brotherhood of telugus, atleast at an ideological level.

Yes and given language is shared intellectual heritage (language is a product of the intelect) it is also practically a strong basis of unity. Morover its egalatarian anyone speaking the language is part of it. It offers reasonable exclusion to protect the part of group and also a straightforward way of inclusion (learn and speak the language). And a shared language brings so many little cultural similiarties too.

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Basically its all about power... many andhra people thought they had the power previously and they used to degrade Tg and its culture and now many TG people like halwa are doing the same since the states have been split and they think they rule themselves and the land... G noru mooskoni padandi ledhante kotladukuni denginchukondi vallatho

Asal inni kathal denguthunnav @lovemystate ga ... Hyd ganaka TG lo kakunda AP lo unte em chesevadivi ra nuvvu... apudu kooda idhe telugu brotherhood, telugu vallam andaram oke thotti lo kalisi melisi uchha poyyali laanti maatal cheppevadiva :lol:

Ala ayyunte @reality gorre bhakth and @Android_Halwa langas yedchi yedchi chcchipoye vaaru. 

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I think he seriously believes in that brotherhood of telugus, atleast at an ideological level.

assuming thats true... a handful of good people's intentions wont change anything. vadu pichi pookodi lekka argue chesthunnadu saying few things like "thats not how politics work", etc...

he is living in a dream machine... nijam ga ne india lo pichi poook maatalaki kakunda manchi manushulaki votes padithe oka IAS officer lanti JP paristhithi ala undadu politics lo and oka donga aina jagan gadu CM avvadu eppatiki... ... I dont know if JP is good or bad politically but almost shirt chimpi kottaru aayanni road meedha oka sari TRS leaders without any respect for his level atleast... but still this guy lovemystate thinks thats not how politics work in India... pichi pakodi gadu

anyways lite... gn 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

can you please focus on rights and wrongs of issue instead of strenghts and failures of politicians.

That's the thing. What KCR did was not against Andhra people (inspite of his rhetoric), but against Andhra power structure in Hyd. yeah, he replaced it with his own brand of power structure, but that's another matter.

I think the avg Andhra person should take their leaders to task on this issue, and not KCR. 

Yes, TG movement was casteist, and run by feudal fcuks. But when we talk about rights or wrongs, we can talk to a crowd that is receptive to our idea of right and wrong. Its impossible to convince someone in TG that what KCR did is wrong, when it materially benefited him, no?

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

assuming thats true... a handful of good people's intentions wont change anything. vadu pichi pookodi lekka argue chesthunnadu saying few things like "thats not how politics work", etc...

he is living in a dream machine... nijam ga ne india lo pichi poook maatalaki kakunda manchi manushulaki votes padithe oka IAS officer lanti JP paristhithi ala undadu politics lo and oka donga aina jagan gadu CM avvadu eppatiki... ... I dont know if JP is good or bad politically but almost shirt chimpi kottaru aayanni road meedha oka sari TRS leaders without any respect for his level atleast... but still this guy lovemystate thinks thats not how politics work in India... pichi pakodi gadu

anyways lite... gn 

maybe you are right ..indian and telugu people are condemned to live like one of the worlds poorest nationalties ..whose highest acheivement is their ability to leave the country !!! but i still hope that the people can be better.

And it is not dream machine or any such nonsense. It is the practical reality of the world - language based nationaltiies.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes and given language is shared intellectual heritage (language is a product of the intelect) it is also practically a strong basis of unity. Morover its egalatarian anyone speaking the language is part of it. It offers reasonable exclusion to protect the part of group and also a straightforward way of inclusion (learn and speak the language). And a shared language brings so many little cultural similiarties too.

The only way to move towards that brotherhood is to force your own leaders and society towards it.

like how we piss on Hindus for their attitude towards muslims. we do that not because muslims are perfect human beings that descended from heaven, but because if in future there's chance of reconciliation, it can only start when our own microsociety is receptive to such change.

you cannot bring change, by asking the other group to change is what I think.

ofcourse that's not why I abuse uppercastes in an uppercaste db being a capitalist uppercaste pig myself. I do it because I'm an asshole, but this is how I would justify it.

45 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Vaadu display chesehi motham regional hatred. Vaadi birany posts chadivi malli raa. Nee kulapollu kalsipoyara TG dalis tho ? yYes andharu kalustharu instant ga kaadhu but there will be a day when every one will be seen as an individual and telugu will be a shared intellectual heritage.

Madhya lo naa kulapollu enduku le brother...ippudippudey paiki vasthunnaru ...only after 1980s..btw do you know that there is a lot of discrimination amongst dalits too...that too in amounts which you can't even percieve of...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Madhya lo naa kulapollu enduku le brother...ippudippudey paiki vasthunnaru ...only after 1980s..btw do you know that there is a lot of discrimination amongst dalits too...that too in amounts which you can't even percieve of...

nuvvu kotha route start cheyyaku. you'll say discrimination among dalits too, so what? it doesn't matter for a non-dalit, to whom all of them are dalits (as of now). aa dalit discrimination gurinchi dalit forum lo cheppu.

51 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

petrol poyyaku. ee db lo 90% andhra ni kincha parichey post ley not so long ago. adigithey only against pulkas antaru.

kotha poraadu db ki, choosi shock ayyuntaadu. inka manodiki db gurinchi teliyatla. telusukuntaadu.

Petrol enduku postha brother asaley full cost ekkuvundhi...untey gintey manchi ga na bandi lo posukunta...@3$%

Just now, pottipotato said:

nuvvu kotha route start cheyyaku. you'll say discrimination among dalits too, so what? it doesn't matter for a non-dalit, to whom all of them are dalits (as of now). aa dalit discrimination gurinchi dalit forum lo cheppu.

Mana db ki kuda margadarshask mandal unnadha????

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The only way to move towards that brotherhood is to force your own leaders and society towards it.

like how we piss on Hindus for their attitude towards muslims. we do that not because muslims are perfect human beings that descended from heaven, but because if in future there's chance of reconciliation, it can only start when our own microsociety is receptive to such change.

you cannot bring change, by asking the other group to change is what I think.

ofcourse that's not why I abuse uppercastes in an uppercaste db being a capitalist uppercaste pig myself. I do it because I'm an asshole, but this is how I would justify it.

Yes you are right ..some pressure maybe required. This is how a lot of nations were made. In the west protestant movement bought literacy to peasants overthrew roman papacy and unified nationalties based on language. In Japan under meiji era shoguns who has same kshatriya pretenstions were asked to drop the act by the em peror and when refused were shot by the emperor. Stalin made russians - poor slavs with worser incomes than indians under british in to a superpower by destroying bourgous and releaseing the energies of peasants. Do you know that Mig line of aircrafts was designed by a peasant educated in compulsary night schools for adults in soviet ? basically he put a gun to a peasant and asked him to learn and he built a world class fighter machine. Cultural revolution in china completely eradicated any memory of feudalism in china.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

anyways lite... gn 

I second you bro