Racism of TG sepratism

lovemystate

Just now, lovemystate said:

what is an average andhra person ? are you saying an average andhra person is a racist and deserve hatred from peopel like android halwa ? an average andhra person has per capita income of one of the lowest in the world. An average andhra peron barelay has any material posession. You are a fckking racist and you deserve a miserable life.

what has all this to do with an average andhra person's thinking about TG and its culture :lol:  Especially the ones migrated to TG few decades ago 

what is an average andhra person ? are you saying an average andhra person is a racist and deserve hatred from peopel like android halwa ? an average andhra person has per capita income of one of the lowest in the world. An average andhra peron barelay has any material posession. You are a fckking racist and you deserve a miserable life.

ignore halwa re. Its fine this db is full of feudal Andhra people, and they can take the sh1t he dishes out. 

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

The only reason there was no large scale violence against Andhras in Hyd or TG is because Andhras are part of the power structure in TG. The same kind of rhetoric in Assam, Bengal led to NRC.

If the same rhetoric is used against biharis and UPites in an election, you can guarantee there will be lynchings of poor workers from these places in the south.

There is NO legimate reason for any violence against andhras - there is no such atmoshere at all. Look i grew up in hyd and i am telling you the hatred is all taught and superficial. Infact there was no support even politically for the movement until chiddu drama. Look at 2009 elections and how TRS performed.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Telangana ni LANGA ani derogatory reference frequent ga db lo oka LK use chesthunnadu... vadiki gaddi pedithe antha set.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Telangana ni LANGA ani derogatory reference frequent ga db lo oka LK use chesthunnadu... vadiki gaddi pedithe antha set.

I never referred to telangana as LANGA. But telanga sepratists like that. They deserve it as they are hate pedllers. I refer to rdinary telanganites just as telangana people respectfully. I clarifed it a long time back.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

ignore halwa re. Its fine this db is full of feudal Andhra people, and they can take the sh1t he dishes out. 

It doesnt matter. I just engage ideas here. Halwa's ideas are actually part of TG speratism theory propounded by jaishankar etc. There is value in engaging them and showing them to be what they are.

There is NO legimate reason for any violence against andhras - there is no such atmoshere at all. Look i grew up in hyd and i am telling you the hatred is all taught and superficial. Infact there was no support even politically for the movement until chiddu drama. Look at 2009 elections and how TRS performed.

all hatred is brainwashing. Otherwise there's no reason for people to hate strangers based on their caste, region, religion or political preference.

I'm agreeing with you that KCR is an asshole, who baited the Andhras and ran away with the spoils. The only reason it didn't escalate into a full blown conflict is because TG was quickly resolved. If the issue festered for decades in that kind of atmosphere, who knows what would have happened.

AP is still fighting for its share of the division, right. Trust its leaders to do what is necessary. Forget Halwa. He's baiting you. Its not worth it.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

It doesnt matter. I just engage ideas here. Halwa's ideas are actually part of TG speratism theory propounded by jaishankar etc. There is value in engaging them and showing them to be what they are.

fair enough

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

what has all this to do with an average andhra person's thinking about TG and its culture :lol:  Especially the ones migrated to TG few decades ago 

whaaaat ? that post makes no sense at all. All laughing emoticons begin ainayi ante matter clear ...looking for escape ani.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

all hatred is brainwashing. Otherwise there's no reason for people to hate strangers based on their caste, region, religion or political preference.

I'm agreeing with you that KCR is an asshole, who baited the Andhras and ran away with the spoils. The only reason it didn't escalate into a full blown conflict is because TG was quickly resolved. If the issue festered for decades in that kind of atmosphere, who knows what would have happened.

AP is still fighting for its share of the division, right. Trust its leaders to do what is necessary. Forget Halwa. He's baiting you. Its not worth it.

Nothing would have happened. TG moveent would have died. In fact another 10 years there would have been no movement at all. It was pretty much dying by 2009 itself. Some hatred are deep rooted but this is not even that. 

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ohhhh man 2009 comes again 

This gets pretty predictable from here on , let me get my 🍿

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Even with separate states, there are still ways Telugu people can cooperate and get things done. And there's nothing stopping an andhra guy to set up business in Hyd. 

yes, there's loss to revenue generating capacity for the Andhra region, and that's something for the govts to work out.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

whaaaat ? that post makes no sense at all. All laughing emoticons begin ainayi ante matter clear ...looking for escape ani.

ekkada manishi vi ra babu... evado politician retort ichi mee biryani ni annandhuku feelings hurt aithai.... online lo evado laughing emoji esthe feelings hurt aithai... grow a pair

an average andhra person's impression about TG and its culture ani oka comment raayagaane......  andhra janam pedhollu ani sollu raasinandhuku navvina ra ulfa ga  :lol: 

27 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

You cant compare this with USA... western culture is different and their insults and jokes are different from ours... you can casually said you "did" your white friend's mom, he will laugh at it and move on.. now imagine you said the same to your telugu friend... nee yamma ni esina ra ani... can you imagine saying that or him receiving that casually... NO... thats the difference so not a good comparison at all...

so an Insult is not an insult. you are special snowflake and your insults are special. No wonder India is india. yem chestham

28 minutes ago, reality said:

They are different in a way that.., 1st one is majority opinion.., second one is Pulka lambidkes propaganda... you are just thinking that all andhrites have same opinion... no.

For example TG vallaki poddunna 6 levadam nerpindhi nene... TG vallaki nookalu annam manpinchi.... manchi annam thinad nerpindhi nene... hyd kattindhi nene... ani Sandrigadu seppatam... Pulka lambidekes follow avadam... andhariki thelisindhe..,

Yera LANGA gorre bhakth. CBN gurinchi yedavadhe roju gadavadhu gaa . Avunu ley ayana chesina dhaani enjoy chesthunnaru aa maathram aina bhayam vuntundhi .