Cholesterol : total 231anta

Unixer

2 hours ago, Unixer said:

First ever Physical check ouput...

I'm pretty active and did not expect to have cholesterol and nobody will believe me if I tell them 😒

I advise you all go and have a checking.!

u  a smoker? or consume alcohol(>180ml per week) then expected... else not enough physical activity!

I drink black coffee at work. No cream or sugar.

Average 5 Desi teas at home per week.

No smoking.

Alcohol - had 2 tequila shots 2 weeks ago after 5 years.

I usually do weights in gym..less on cardio.

Plays cricket for good 4/6 months of year...

4 hours ago, Unixer said:

First ever Physical check ouput...

I'm pretty active and did not expect to have cholesterol and nobody will believe me if I tell them 😒

I advise you all go and have a checking.!

enti 231 ke.. 250* ikkada formals.gif

• Haha 1

bad cholesterol is a sign of eating less fat, or eating bad fat, those who eat good quality saturated fat in optimal amounts will have good Cholesterols levels, a small spoonful of ghee every meal actually helps a lot

cutting down fat totally increases risk of cardiac issues

try this, eat avocado  (saturated fat) every day for 30 days and see it yourselves by getting blood work done, the lies of eating saturated fat causes heart attacks is a big lie that has been proved and what most screwed up doctors say is no longer truth, saturated fats such as ghee and coconut oil actually improve your cholesterol levels

I have never consumed vegetable/canola/corn/other craps oils, my total cholesterol never rose above 160

best way for going forward, see a integrated medicine doctors in your area, PCP and IM doctors are useless for modern stressful healthiness, these are the guy who will ask you what you eat and what you do sort of holistic questions and provide treatment

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

bad cholesterol is a sign of eating less fat, or eating bad fat, those who eat good quality saturated fat in optimal amounts will have good Cholesterols levels, a small spoonful of ghee every meal actually helps a lot

try this, eat avocado  (saturated fat) every day for 30 days and see it yourselves by getting blood work done, the lies of eating saturated fat causes heart attacks is a big lie that has been proved and what most screwed up doctors say is no longer truth, saturated fats such as ghee and coconut oil actually improve your cholesterol levels

I have never consumed vegetable/canola/corn/other craps oils, my total cholesterol never rose above 160

best way for going forward, see a integrated medicine doctors in your area, PCP and IM doctors are useless for modern stressful healthiness, these are the guy who will ask you what you eat and what you do sort of holistic questions and provide treatment

one reasonable post here ..it appears everyone here have no clear idea of what cholesterol is good and what causes good and bad ....everyone comes up against Indian diet. An indian should eat indian diet, american their diet and an European his/her diet ....mix it up and you're screwed

18 hours ago, Unixer said:

Yeah, they advised me to have more fish than other kind of meats + Omega 3 capsules + increase/start workouts.

Bad cholesterol taggali...that's my target now.

So u suggest to take omega3 capsule right?? ..How much mg ?? Heard krill is better than regulaer omega 3 fish oil any suggestions on that point??

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Good analysis bro..integrated medicine doctors  what are they speiclaized in ?? Will they cover under insurance ?

Veltam valla labam ento cheppu bro..

Oil edhi vadithe better avoiding above oils??