Cholesterol : total 231anta

Unixer

Just now, Bestguy said:

So u suggest to take omega3 capsule right?? ..How much mg ?? Heard krill is better than regulaer omega 3 fish oil any suggestions on that point??

Nothing specific." Omega-3 " he mentioned.

Yes, talking to a colleague, he mentioned krill is better than regular fish capsules.

3 minutes ago, Unixer said:

Yes, talking to a colleague, he mentioned krill is better than regular fish capsules.

Schiff mega red best bro naaku telsina antha varaku .. i am using it ..no bad burps witht his..Salmon testunna every week costco nunchi airfryer lo 3/4 days eating adhi..

44 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

Schiff mega red best bro naaku telsina antha varaku .. i am using it ..no bad burps witht his..Salmon testunna every week costco nunchi airfryer lo 3/4 days eating adhi..

E mega pills valla eam vundadu..its better control your diet and do hiit exercise 

1 minute ago, Sreeven said:

E mega pills valla eam vundadu..its better control your diet and do hiit exercise 

diet tho kuda kastam  good cholestrol kastma kabatii ee recommend..Roju fish tinte ok ..

1 hour ago, Bestguy said:

That is my plan. Bring salmon and eat.

I'll start pills later..

2 hours ago, Unixer said:

I'll start pills later..

Costco salmon was much better, tasteir and cheaper when compared to to other stores..

5 hours ago, Bestguy said:

Good analysis bro..integrated medicine doctors  what are they speiclaized in ?? Will they cover under insurance ?

Veltam valla labam ento cheppu bro..

Oil edhi vadithe better avoiding above oils??

they combine knowledge from different medical specialities and includes lifestyles as a factor as well into recommending remedies, these guys are also called funcitonal medicine, they do accept the same insurance, getting appointments with me is bit tough though as they are in limited numbers

even if they dont cover through insurance, you can still do a one time froix with those doctor and get all the chronic conditions checked

issue found (sleep apnea for ex, gurakalu pettadam one of the factors) at earlier age is easily reversible than later age, this typically leads to much bigger problems by age 40

avocado, coconut, ghee rotate chestu use these 3, frying ki peanut or sunflower (rare cases only)

5 hours ago, Unixer said:

life of krill is hardly 20 days, it won't accumulate too much mercury, its found in pristine arctic waters near norway

krill oil is definately good

4 hours ago, Unixer said:

I'll start pills later..

salmon should not be taken more than 2 times a week, watch out for mercury, mercury is neurotoxin

• 3 years later...

Hey there, thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's definitely important to keep track of your cholesterol levels and take the necessary measures to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I know it can be frustrating when you don't expect to have high cholesterol despite being active, but don't worry, you're not alone! Eating a healthy diet, like incorporating salmon, is a great start. And for some people, medication can also be helpful. Speaking of which, I recently discovered an atorvastatin coupon 2023 that can help cut some costs on the meds you need. It's always good to have some extra knowledge on how to save some money on medication.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:29 PM, Unixer said:

First ever Physical check ouput...

I'm pretty active and did not expect to have cholesterol and nobody will believe me if I tell them 😒

I advise you all go and have a checking.!

LDL entha ? Total 230 is not bad 

On 12/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, LadiesTailor said:

Heart burn ante acid reflexes avvochu kada... cutdown alcohol, caffeine and spicy food 

Spicy food manchide antaaru kada bhayya.  mana pickles kooda manchivi kaavu antaaru - but, they are good as well what I heard.  check this video by millets man: 

8 hours ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Spicy food manchide antaaru kada bhayya.  mana pickles kooda manchivi kaavu antaaru - but, they are good as well what I heard.  check this video by millets man: 

Mana pickles full of salt… main reason for high BP…