Cholesterol : total 231anta

Unixer

On 12/27/2019 at 12:17 PM, perugu_vada said:

Cut down oily or greasy foods, add workout to ur routine, medication theskokunda numbers reduce cheyatam ki try chey, cholesterol ki once u start medication lifelong vadali asale

Dr. garu chepaaru.. points anni note chesukondayya!

20 hours ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Spicy food manchide antaaru kada bhayya.  mana pickles kooda manchivi kaavu antaaru - but, they are good as well what I heard.  check this video by millets man: 

Pickles lo refined oils vesukuntam. The longer they stay the more oxidized they are, which in turn is bad for the body

On 12/27/2019 at 10:30 PM, soodhilodaaram said:

life of krill is hardly 20 days, it won't accumulate too much mercury, its found in pristine arctic waters near norway

krill oil is definately good

Bhayya

Krill oil loo chala types vunnai, Please suggest  one good capsule from Amazon.

Also heard Costco fish is farm raised and do not eat, Is that correct?

Nenu Cheyincha .. naku HDL and Triglycerides High Risk lo vunavu ani cheparu .. fryed foods stack content taginchu ante nenu fry tinanu starch ante daily tinedhe adhi cheppa and exercise ledhu body ki ante work on them annaru

On 12/27/2019 at 1:13 PM, soodhilodaaram said:

bad cholesterol is a sign of eating less fat, or eating bad fat, those who eat good quality saturated fat in optimal amounts will have good Cholesterols levels, a small spoonful of ghee every meal actually helps a lot

cutting down fat totally increases risk of cardiac issues

try this, eat avocado  (saturated fat) every day for 30 days and see it yourselves by getting blood work done, the lies of eating saturated fat causes heart attacks is a big lie that has been proved and what most screwed up doctors say is no longer truth, saturated fats such as ghee and coconut oil actually improve your cholesterol levels

I have never consumed vegetable/canola/corn/other craps oils, my total cholesterol never rose above 160

best way for going forward, see a integrated medicine doctors in your area, PCP and IM doctors are useless for modern stressful healthiness, these are the guy who will ask you what you eat and what you do sort of holistic questions and provide treatment

Mari yee oil consume chestaru meeru ? I used to use olive oil .. family grow iytuvunte changed oils and came to vegetable oil

Good amount of it is because of family history/hereditary anukunta

I workout at least 4 days a week (Strength training and cardio). Weekly oka 4-5 days one time rice thinta

vegetarian diet, lean body with some muscle. konchem sweet tooth vundhi ippudu thaggincha...still my triglycerides and higher than normal

canola oil to olive oil vacchaka better ayyindhi but still need to be below 150. Fish oil supplement using.

okosari luck kuda vundali anipistundhi....if you have good genes its a blessing