Wake up sleepyhead

Prada_lover

Digweed released a new compiation called Quattro, I havent listened to it yet. Just started to explore it and loved this track so far produced by Hannes Bieger. Very Massive attack'ish sound. I might pick up the CD later on if I like the majority of it. 

• Like 1

Try this album people, this is by a french duo named "Air" and this is their first full length album even though they had some EP released prior to this, the below link has their spelling wrong as Ari. Its a mix of chillout electronica with some small pop'ish elements

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Try this album people, this is by a french duo named "Air" and this is their first full length album even though they had some EP released prior to this, the below link has their spelling wrong as Ari. Its a mix of chillout electronica with some small pop'ish elements

Awesome 👏 

24 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

great post this and yanni is a legend, but his music is almost 180 degrees away from what we are posting so this is a wrong thread for him ... he is classical orchestra person and I had the privilege to see him play and conduct live around 7 years ago 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

great post this and yanni is a legend, but his music is almost 180 degrees away from what we are posting so this is a wrong thread for him ... he is classical orchestra person and I had the privilege to see him play and conduct live around 7 years ago 

Nice to know you saw him play live and he is awesome!😀
I know this will be the off track post but I am really fascinated by his work and culdnt help myself posting here lol 🙃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

@Louboutin_shoe  here you go... probably half of my collection, like I said the other half are in my car

That’s dope! Aren’t you the greatest 😍😍 !!! Your collection looks awesome. Wats that with kangaroo 🦘 pic and below one with lion face?!? 

15 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

That’s dope! Aren’t you the greatest 😍😍 !!! Your collection looks awesome. Wats that with kangaroo 🦘 pic and below one with lion face?!? 

that one with kangaroo is by GMO and Dense... Lion di Desert Dwellers album... 

This track is my fav from GMO and Dense album 

38 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

@Louboutin_shoe  here you go... probably half of my collection, like I said the other half are in my car

There is an interesting story about the album on the left most which is named "A New Day" .... this was by a bunch of very very small artists and some of them lost their everything during 2005 tsunami in the Indian Ocean (or they were supporting the ones that lost everything in tsunami, its been a while and I dont remember exactly)...  I bought that CD to support them and ofcourse the music is also very good... some of the tracks are terrific... dhruva cinema lo oka paata lo they looped one of the songs from this album... 

for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laya_Project 

https://www.layaproject.com/