Wake up sleepyhead

Prada_lover

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ya I heard this earlier. Mostly space related time lapse videos lo baaga vadestunaru psybient stuff ... Good one 

this upload is from today, maybe you listened to something else which was similar? Or maybe some of the tracks from these compilation vini untav, either way its hard to distinguish the difference in ambient genre from track to track, I just listen to it and not worry about even ID'ing the tracks... its useless trying that 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

wow this is a very good track... havent heard this before, thanks for sharing

Shpongle latest release also super undi. I have it on Spotify. Shpongle and eat static together did it by remixing their popular tracks 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

this upload is from today, maybe you listened to something else which was similar? Or maybe some of the tracks from these compilation vini untav, either way its hard to distinguish the difference in ambient genre from track to track, I just listen to it and not worry about even ID'ing the tracks... its useless trying that 

Just a part of the track play chesa. Probably that. Space videos mostly anni ilanti psybient tracks a vaadutai anduke familiar anipichindi

31 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Shpongle latest release also super undi. I have it on Spotify. Shpongle and eat static together did it by remixing their popular tracks 

I will try to listen to that sometime soon