Wake up sleepyhead

Prada_lover

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

most of these tracks are downtempo right ?

no... they are all 4x4 tracks but I cant label a particular subgenre... progressive is probably the closest word. Im talking about the sets those channels (I mentioned in the above reply) upload 

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

Astropilot (Dmitry Redko) is criminally underrated. I constantly keep an eye (or ear) ready for him on facebook all the time for any announcements he makes... offlate he seems to be a little frustrated and he might quit producing soon... his set from 2012 during Boom music festival is one of the best ever but adi ipudu youtube lo delete chesesaru... but I found it on mixcloud luckily still 

@Ellen I know you spoke about psychedelic, aurora and stuff so this set is the best transporter for that... 3 hours of goodness

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

@Ellen I know you spoke about psychedelic, aurora and stuff so this set is the best transporter for that... 3 hours of goodness

Awesome...thanks a lot for this. I love viewing Auroras. Anni bagundi Yukon lo trek ki pote...this will be my go to track

5 hours ago, BUDDY said:

This one's an absolute gem....

Very good track.. I never heard of this band/artist but this track particularly reminds me of Art of Noise... 

On 4/1/2020 at 2:13 AM, Louboutin_shoe said:

Chowraasta has become quite famous recently , They're currently the most preferred band in Hyderabad for live performances , Earlier it used to be Caprcio and Threeory .... I've heard this song live a lot of times but I just realized the intro sounds very similar to the following song...

5 hours ago, Ellen said:

Carbon based life forms are one of my favs 😍😍😍😍😍

Sharede some of their gems earlier 

Yeah i just checked the whole thread ... They're one of the best in their genre...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

no... they are all 4x4 tracks but I cant label a particular subgenre... progressive is probably the closest word. Im talking about the sets those channels (I mentioned in the above reply) upload 

Astropilot (Dmitry Redko) is criminally underrated. I constantly keep an eye (or ear) ready for him on facebook all the time for any announcements he makes... offlate he seems to be a little frustrated and he might quit producing soon... his set from 2012 during Boom music festival is one of the best ever but adi ipudu youtube lo delete chesesaru... but I found it on mixcloud luckily still 

Very good track.. I never heard of this band/artist but this track particularly reminds me of Art of Noise... 

Yeah even I used to closely follow Astropilot earlier ,..... basically in this genre of music , its very hard to find really good tracks ....  

but anyways, although i like this music , this isn't my fav genre of music ....I'm more in to alternative rock and soft rock ...

Also , i think this is one of the most magical songs out there ... I personally dont know of any other song that has a 25 sec silence in between the song and still sounds so great lol ( from 1:00 to 1:25 ) ... M83 is just amazing ...

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Rojanthaa ee dB lo time spend cheyyakundaa, nee wife ki seva cheskovachhu kadaa.. @3$%

malli thittindani ikkadaku vachi yedupu threads vestavu.. fuck

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Rojanthaa ee dB lo time spend cheyyakundaa, nee wife ki seva cheskovachhu kadaa.. @3$%

malli thittindani ikkadaku vachi yedupu threads vestavu.. fuck

Podduna nundi aaame sevalu chesi chesi alisipoi ipude vachi vinnadi share cheskuna🐍idi serious thread no spam go go

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Podduna nundi aaame sevalu chesi chesi alisipoi ipude vachi vinnadi share cheskuna🐍idi serious thread no spam go go

Ivaala nee service menu emiti??