Not sure how to pin this thread from phone

suggest the correct title...i will add this to the directory

15 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

U can request mods to pin .. u cannot do it by urself 

15 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

suggest the correct title...i will add this to the directory

I think he meant bookmark the thread

21 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

that one with kangaroo is by GMO and Dense... Lion di Desert Dwellers album... 

This track is my fav from GMO and Dense album 

Awesome!

21 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

There is an interesting story about the album on the left most which is named "A New Day" .... this was by a bunch of very very small artists and some of them lost their everything during 2005 tsunami in the Indian Ocean (or they were supporting the ones that lost everything in tsunami, its been a while and I dont remember exactly)...  I bought that CD to support them and ofcourse the music is also very good... some of the tracks are terrific... dhruva cinema lo oka paata lo they looped one of the songs from this album... 

for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laya_Project 

https://www.layaproject.com/

Oh maaa gawwd this is just beautiful! Indian instruments tho Intha amazing music create chesaru🥰 I just fell in love! Edho saradaga pick chesina music kuda Intha bavundhi enti 🙌🙌 Do you have any special skills like u smell that CD and you will immediately know good or bad la ☺️☺️

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Astrix fans vunnnnnnaraaaaaa

Supa undi especially that deep jungle

Papa that is it, u r my soul mate ra pellicheskundam ☺️☺️ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ellen said:

Astrix fans vunnnnnnaraaaaaa

special fanism em ledu but I listened few tracks in the past... not a huge fan of psytrance overall but I like the Chilean, Ovnimoon the most .... Astrix, Liquid Soul, Neelix, Ticon and Ace Ventura are all good in this genre...

2 hours ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Awesome!

Oh maaa gawwd this is just beautiful! Indian instruments tho Intha amazing music create chesaru🥰 I just fell in love! Edho saradaga pick chesina music kuda Intha bavundhi enti 🙌🙌 Do you have any special skills like u smell that CD and you will immediately know good or bad la ☺️☺️

nuvu maree ekkuva poguduthunnav... akkada antha matter em ledu naku.. I just listen to a lot of stuff and I try to save the ones I like anthe... There is a lot of stuff that I dont like that I listen to and I just tr to filter them out... the most challenging part of these genres is to remember what you liked especially when there are 1000s of very small artists and when there are no lyrics its hard to remember them.... I try to bookmark most of them and im sure I forgot so many 100s of tracks that I loved in the past due to my negligence of not saving/buying/downloading them

• Haha 1

This came just today, fresh compilation by Lauge (one half of Baba Gnohm & Lauge duo) who are one of my fav producers... complete ambient set, so will be playing this later tonight after sunset while sitting in my balcony   :wub:

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2020 at 10:55 PM, Louboutin_shoe said:

Supa undi especially that deep jungle

Papa that is it, u r my soul mate ra pellicheskundam ☺️☺️ 

Hehehe sure 🤗🤗pilla nen ready 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

This came just today, fresh compilation by Lauge (one half of Baba Gnohm & Lauge duo) who are one of my fav producers... complete ambient set, so will be playing this later tonight after sunset while sitting in my balcony   :wub:

Ya I heard this earlier. Mostly space related time lapse videos lo baaga vadestunaru psybient stuff ... Good one 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Hehehe sure 🤗🤗pilla nen ready 

wow this is a very good track... havent heard this before, thanks for sharing

• Like 1