9 people dead including a constable in Delhi clashes.

Android_Halwa

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mob culture gurinchi telsi kuda poi tannichukunaru ante evadem chestaru ?

Ponile bayya...they went on field got injured...they should have act like keyboard warriors....in safe place with wifi

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Ponile bayya...they went on field got injured...they should have act like keyboard warriors....in safe place with wifi

Poni le emindi cheppu...peekudu galla lekka poinaru..Kotlatalu ainapudu media povadam common ae, kani police protection tho, lekapothey police vicinity vunna degariki potaru.....udyogam kante pranam ekuva kadu kada...isonti panulu cheyali enduku ? Tannulu tinali enduku ? Ataravta kottinaru ani chepukovali enduku ?

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

looks like you still have your brain intact even after spending time in this db. Get out while you can.

just illogical, blood thirsty, shameless liars most of them. including Halwa.

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

looks like you still have your brain intact even after spending time in this db. Get out while you can.

just illogical, blood thirsty, shameless liars most of them. including Halwa.

Hehe...Sometimes putting common sense to work is much better and wiser than to rant..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hehe...Sometimes putting common sense to work is much better and wiser than to rant..

by outright lying. yeah. 

the amount of glee you express in muslim suffering is disgusting. 

I didn't expect people from Hyderabad to hate muslims this much.

anyway, your life. your choice.

I'm s0rry for interrupting your fun. carry on. celebrate some more for the upcoming police repression on muslms,

and their removal from their homes into detention centers.

India, it seems, cannot be revived unless muslims are sacrificed.

what a disgusting country. disgusting people.

12 minutes ago, Agnes said:

by outright lying. yeah. 

the amount of glee you express in muslim suffering is disgusting. 

I didn't expect people from Hyderabad to hate muslims this much.

Muslims were No where Mentioned in this entire thread, either directly or indirectly.

This thread is about 10 deaths that have happened, no mention of religion of the dead. 

This thread is about the scribes that were attacked, all of them hindu which should actually make me more Pro-muslim..

@Agnes Sometimes, you need to put aside your non sense ideologies aside and use a bit of common sense...! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Muslims were No where Mentioned in this entire thread, either directly or indirectly.

This thread is about 10 deaths that have happened, no mention of religion of the dead. 

This thread is about the scribes that were attacked, all of them hindu which should actually make me more Pro-muslim..

@Agnes Sometimes, you need to put aside your non sense ideologies aside and use a bit of common sense...! 

first you have to type the truth, before you proceed to give me unsolicited bullshit advice.

did muslims start the fight? if yes, then they should be stupid to start it in their own neighbourhood, and demolish their own houses and shops. kill their own people.

anyway no point arguing. you have been consistently promoting anti muslim nonsense in this db. 

it may be not out of hate, but to get along with your monster Hindu friends. good luck to you. hope they treat you well.

but what you post are outright lies, and misinformation. even when people's lives are at stake here.

simple reporting of facts is enough. no ideology needed. 

simple facts and logic is enough to deduce who started this fight. 

ofcourse muslims will fight back.They are not sheep to willingly go to be slaughtered.

what a farce. 

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

first you have to type the truth, before you proceed to give me unsolicited bullshit advice.

did muslims start the fight? if yes, then they should be stupid to start it in their own neighbourhood, and demolish their own houses and shops. kill their own people.

anyway no point arguing. you have been consistently promoting anti muslim nonsense in this db. 

it may be not out of hate, but to get along with your monster Hindu friends. good luck to you. hope they treat you well.

but what you post are outright lies, and misinformation. even when people's lives are at stake here.

For god’s sake(non-hindu god), please use common sense for a moment...

Go to page 1, read thread title, heading and sub sequent posts and replies..we are discussing a situation here in a secular way, without blaming anyone or anything and tried keeping religion at bay, and thanks to your @Agnes over intelligence that you had have to start your ranting..

The truth is not out yet and you might have to wait. Why do pro-CAA supporters need to do resort to violence ? I mean, do you really see there is a reason for CAA supporters to resort to violence ?

Hint: Use common sense.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

all dog whistling dude. that another intellectual from TG Gnan_anna also does the same thing.

kept claiming CAA doesn't affect citizens, and reduced himself to a silly troll in  the defense of that claim.

atleast he was somewhat apologetic about police action on muslims. you seem to have no holds barred attitude when it comes to supporting majoritarian violence.

like I said, I hope it pays you well. If you are doing this for free, you are a bigot.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

For god’s sake(non-hindu god), please use common sense for a moment...

Go to page 1, read thread title, heading and sub sequent posts and replies..we are discussing a situation here in a secular way, without blaming anyone or anything and tried keeping religion at bay, and thanks to your @Agnes over intelligence that you had have to start your ranting..

The truth is not out yet and you might have to wait. Why do pro-CAA supporters need to do resort to violence ? I mean, do you really see there is a reason for CAA supporters to resort to violence ?

Hint: Use common sense.

what secular way? you said anti-CAA protestors must be shown their place. makkelu irga thannali.. for what? for fighting for their future? 

Yes. there's no such thing as pro-CAA supporters. They are the rioters. They have no business being there in the first place.Why are they there? to support the govt? What is the police's job then?  Kapil Mishra the former delhi MLA started this by provoking violence with a speech that called for clearing the area in a few hrs. These are goons.It's a planned attack on muslims.

Why would they do that, you ask? because they hate muslims. and because they have govt on their side, and because they can get away with it.

is this the first time you are seeing goons from BJP rioting?