9 people dead including a constable in Delhi clashes.

Android_Halwa

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@Agnes

Im not a Muslim supporter neither will I ever be one...

Like I told earlier, I already adopted muslim way of life as much as I do hindu way of life. For me, there is no need to support Muslims. Why do I need to support anyone in the first place man ? 

hindus also got effected by various acts of governments, I did not support Hindus then...neither I will support Muslims now..!

you lie. you talk abou things you have no clue about. you like to provoke the majority to have fun by piling on anoher group.

in this thread its the muslims. another thread it'll be pulkas or whatever. simple.

you didn't even know that kapil mishra provoked the first attacks, after which the response happened. either you didn't know, or you deliberately withheld it to create the illusion that protestors are creating riot like situation.

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

didn't you just claim that you are a friend of muslim more than I'm? 

adopting muslim way of life means nothing, if you mock muslims who are fighting for their identity in India.

Just because if I claim that I'm a friend of musim, why do you think I need to support them ? 

I don't get this logic at all...first of all, why do muslims need my support ? Like..to make their lives better, education , jobs, welfare or improve their relations with the union yet adhere to sharia...

emi matladutunav setu ? koncham aina burra panichestunda ? I never mocked muslims, neither I feel there is any need to support Muslims..

Just because I have an active muslim lifestyle and friendlier to muslims, why would that be a qualification to support ? I mean..are you nuts ?

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't get this logic at all...first of all, why do muslims need my support ? Like..to make their lives better, education , jobs, welfare or improve their relations with the union yet adhere to sharia...

it doesn't matter whether you support them or not. Its irrelevant. 

you lied in this thread. why? tell me that. 

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Death toll rises to 9. 

Correct time chusi kotinaru protestors. 

did you lie purposefully to generate some anti muslim hatred for your friends pleasure in this db, or were you posting without bothering to find out the truth? simple question.

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Just because I have an active muslim lifestyle and friendlier to muslims, why would that be a qualification to support ? I mean..are you nuts ?

I have no idea what this 'active muslim lifestyle' is, and dont give a fcuk.

you post a lie. and I called you out.

own up to your life. or accept that you didn't check before you post.

or just it be. you are just another bigot in this db. nothing more to this than that.

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

it doesn't matter whether you support them or not. Its irrelevant. 

you lied in this thread. why? tell me that. 

did you lie purposefully to generate some anti muslim hatred for your friends pleasure in this db, or were you posting without bothering to find out the truth? simple question.

Correct time chusi kottinaru protestors ante..andulo niku antha pedda thappu emi kanipichindi ?

Protestors ki strategies vuntayi...to make their protests appear loud, they adopt strategies...

Delhi lo major event avutunapudu, protestors will take naturally such options to intensify their protests...

deenilo lie cheyalsaina avasaram emundi ? common sense pettu ani chepindi anduke..

And coming to truth, who are you and me to decide and decode the truth...niku edi anipisthe ade truth, naku emi anipisthe ade nijam...ledu kaadu ante, courts will decide whats the truth and until then, lets rest the case of truth..

Ikada vishayam, oka situation and developing story mida...daniki muslims ani, nijam ani, truth ani, muslim support ani sankalu enduku guddukuntunav ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't think this is a BJ drama...especially when such a major meeting happening in Delhi...why would BJ does a bj thing ?

pakka idi CAA batch protest galle...correct time chusi kottinaru...

even the guy who was seen with a gun is a peaceful brother..and Constable autopsy report lo kuda cause of death is gun shots anta

haha... guys who post like this are talking about having a 'muslim lifestyle'.

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I have no idea what this 'active muslim lifestyle' is, and dont give a fcuk.

you post a lie. and I called you out.

own up to your life. or accept that you didn't check before you post.

or just it be. you are just another bigot in this db. nothing more to this than that.

For a pseudo supporter like you, You will never understand what it means being a muslim...Because all that you care is about your loud support but least bothered about muslims.

Shouting loud in support does not make you a supporter neither it is of any cause...

Just now, Agnes said:

haha... guys who post like this are talking about having a 'muslim lifestyle'.

anduke chepedi...okasari common sense vaadu ani...

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Correct time chusi kottinaru protestors ante..andulo niku antha pedda thappu emi kanipichindi ?

Protestors ki strategies vuntayi...to make their protests appear loud, they adopt strategies...

Delhi lo major event avutunapudu, protestors will take naturally such options to intensify their protests...

deenilo lie cheyalsaina avasaram emundi ? common sense pettu ani chepindi anduke..

And coming to truth, who are you and me to decide and decode the truth...niku edi anipisthe ade truth, naku emi anipisthe ade nijam...ledu kaadu ante, courts will decide whats the truth and until then, lets rest the case of truth..

Ikada vishayam, oka situation and developing story mida...daniki muslims ani, nijam ani, truth ani, muslim support ani sankalu enduku guddukuntunav ?

because its a lie. enni saarlu cheppali?

start chesindi protestors kaadhu. BJP goons ani.

either emi telikunda erri p laaga post esaav ani oppuko. or lie chesav ani oppuko.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

For a pseudo supporter like you, You will never understand what it means being a muslim...Because all that you care is about your loud support but least bothered about muslims.

Shouting loud in support does not make you a supporter neither it is of any cause...

I'm not the one who is boasting about 'muslim lifestyle'. go figure who is pseudo.

either way it doesn't matter. stop making up facts. simple.

looks like its incredibly hard for you to not make up facts, Halwa.

you are struggling to keep one narrative going. 

you talk as if it is your right to post whatever sh1t you want. keep going.

6 minutes ago, Agnes said:

because its a lie. enni saarlu cheppali?

start chesindi protestors kaadhu. BJP goons ani.

either emi telikunda erri p laaga post esaav ani oppuko. or lie chesav ani oppuko.

Even if its a lie, what does it has to do with my love/hate/support towards one particular community and who are you do decide my relation with minorities ? 

Start evadu chesindu ani nuvv ela aithe BJP goons antunavo, I claim it was started by goons. I don't want to attach a particular party name to goons...

You can't become a bigger idiot than what you are today...Take rest my friend.

Ila oka issue jarigindi ante, muslim hatred and muslim support anukuntu urkochi truth/lie varaku poinav..

As usual, nee ideology busted.

Death toll is now at 11...

This violence seems to be getting worst...may be its much worst than it was reported or may be, this incident is not being reported as it is because of government crack down.

Definitely getting worst..