9 people dead including a constable in Delhi clashes.

Android_Halwa

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

anduke chepedi...okasari common sense vaadu ani...

prathi sari nuvvu adhey cheptav. antha kante cheppadaaniki nee deggara emi ledhu.

ee db lo nay evadi deggara emi ledhu.

10 members sachipoynaru, minimum enduku ani telusukokunda post cheyyatam raadhu, malli nenu muslim ani ekkada anna ani sollu 10gatam.

anti-CAA protestors ni thanni 10gala antav. enduku ra antha hatred antey, pragmatism antav.

ninnu emanaali? nuvvu nannu emi anatla kabatti nenu kooda extending that courtesy. lopala maatram boothulu thannuku vasthunnay.

even though you probably don't hate muslims, you'll do anytihng to get along with the crowd ani maatram naaku telusu. good luck.

I'm done. 

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Even if its a lie, what does it has to do with my love/hate/support towards one particular community and who are you do decide my relation with minorities ? 

Start evadu chesindu ani nuvv ela aithe BJP goons antunavo, I claim it was started by goons. I don't want to attach a particular party name to goons...

You can't become a bigger idiot than what you are today...Take rest my friend.

Ila oka issue jarigindi ante, muslim hatred and muslim support anukuntu urkochi truth/lie varaku poinav..

As usual, nee ideology busted.

It is a lie. simple.

i didn't claim that you hate muslims. I said that you are an ass kisser of majorty(here govt supporters), without sense of balance or decency.

how am I an idiot, when you are the one who didn't do basic reading before claimng that protestors started it?

first learn to post facts. taravatha you can lecture me.

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Politicians are really shaking hornet nest...and fake news and pro propaganda comments are adding fuel...

be specific. It is the BJP. No other politicians are invited in to these protests. 

every other party is literally scared of them today. all goons are with them.

so how do you talk about this to your muslim friend who's anxious about what CAA entails?

Halwa: kaka, don't worry. its only for foreigners. it is liberals who are trying to create confusion among people to make you guys their votebanks.

friend after 2yrs, frantically trying to get birth documents of his grandfather to prove he's an indian citizen.

Halwa: kaka, lite lelo. everything will be fine.I will personally vouch for you in front of the NRC commission. kaka, enta masth enjoy chesam manam childhood. avanni marchipothaana.

after 3 months, when the friend is not on NRC list. and tries to call Halwa.. The call is disconnected.

thanks Halwa. for not learning to mind your fcukin business, and further muddying public opinion with your illiterate, unempathetic nonsense. Your friend is eternally grateful for the comforting words you spoke to him, before he was sent to the detention center.

11 minutes ago, Agnes said:

be specific. It is the BJP. No other politicians are invited in to these protests. 

every other party is literally scared of them today. all goons are with them.

Of course bjp, who introduced fear and confusion among people.

right now there is no other party has any presence to do anything.

thats why we need strong opposition also...whether its central or state... 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Poni le emindi cheppu...peekudu galla lekka poinaru..Kotlatalu ainapudu media povadam common ae, kani police protection tho, lekapothey police vicinity vunna degariki potaru.....udyogam kante pranam ekuva kadu kada...isonti panulu cheyali enduku ? Tannulu tinali enduku ? Ataravta kottinaru ani chepukovali enduku ?

How can you be Muslim and support CAA

20 minutes ago, Agnes said:

It is a lie. simple.

i didn't claim that you hate muslims. I said that you are an ass kisser of majorty(here govt supporters), without sense of balance or decency.

how am I an idiot, when you are the one who didn't do basic reading before claimng that protestors started it?

first learn to post facts. taravatha you can lecture me.

Its surprising that you always post facts. 

Its just that they are not facts but stuff you believe...

Facts are completely different....kind of realistic.

1 hour ago, Chinna84 said:

nice going ra @Agnes - thread endhi, nuvvu maatladey sh1t endhi ra labbesh ??

:giggle:

as @JohnSnow suggested, you better read it properly bro...ittagayithe kashtame. 

Vaadu vinadu, vaadi dappu flow vaadidhi.. adhe jagan ni oka maata ante slavery mottham bayata padipoddhi, ivanni peddha riots e kaadu real estate riots antadu.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cathedral said:

How can you be Muslim and support CAA

What's wrong in it ? Why can't there be a Muslim and support the CAA ? 

I'm a Muslim and I'm not interested in importing brothers from Pakistan and Bangladesh...Why, why is it so wrong to do so ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Its surprising that you always post facts. 

Its just that they are not facts but stuff you believe...

Facts are completely different....kind of realistic.

says the guy who either didn't even know that Kapil Mshra instigated the riot.

anyway its not about you and me. Its a tiring bullshit conversation.

atleast some people reading this thread should know that you are a bullshitter. 

10 minutes ago, Agnes said:

so how do you talk about this to your muslim friend who's anxious about what CAA entails?

Halwa: kaka, don't worry. its only for foreigners. it is liberals who are trying to create confusion among people to make you guys their votebanks.

friend after 2yrs, frantically trying to get birth documents of his grandfather to prove he's an indian citizen.

Halwa: kaka, lite lelo. everything will be fine.I will personally vouch for you in front of the NRC commission. kaka, enta masth enjoy chesam manam childhood. avanni marchipothaana.

after 3 months, when the friend is not on NRC list. and tries to call Halwa.. The call is disconnected.

thanks Halwa. for not learning to mind your fcukin business, and further muddying public opinion with your illiterate, unempathetic nonsense. Your friend is eternally grateful for the comforting words you spoke to him, before he was sent to the detention center.

why do you associate caa with nrc..like how are you sure about introduction of nrc bill? for me caa makes sense and I agree nrc will create havoc if introduced. but why to associate both? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

What's wrong in it ? Why can't there be a Muslim and support the CAA ? 

I'm a Muslim and I'm not interested in importing brothers from Pakistan and Bangladesh...Why, why is it so wrong to do so ?

There are muslims who support the CAA, duh!! so?

there are also muslims who oppose it. 

first read up on stuff before you post on it. simple. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

why do you associate caa with nrc..like how are you sure about introduction of nrc bill? for me caa makes sense and I agree nrc will create havoc if introduced. but why to associate both? 

NRC bill is immaterial. the census which starts next yr has amended NPR. One of the provisions of NPR this time is the census officer has been given the authority to label anyone a 'doubtful citizen'.

NRC will come much much later. you just wait.