9 people dead including a constable in Delhi clashes.

Android_Halwa

sheer hatred for musilms on the streets is something to be seen in delhi.

yeah, I'm in delhi.

ofcourse there's equal amount of support for protestors too. thank god for that.

but the second group is just waiting to be doxxed and bumped off soon.

so its better to lay low.

28 minutes ago, Agnes said:

anyway no point arguing. you have been consistently promoting anti muslim nonsense in this db. 

I think, I’m the only one in this DB who actually supports Muslims....AIMIM, Owaisi, and literally the life style and accept muslim way of life also as part of my culture...

Its people like you who thinks they are the real supporters because you guys talk a loud in support but I’m reality, all that you can do is to shout loudly but nothing else...

Any given day, I’m lot better

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think, I’m the only one in this DB who actually supports Muslims....AIMIM, Owaisi, and literally the life style and accept muslim way of life also as part of my culture...

Its people like you who thinks they are the real supporters because you guys talk a loud in support but I’m reality, all that you can do is to shout loudly but nothing else...

ahaan!! so showing glee at people protesting CAA being attacked is part of that support, uh?

is it the fun topic for you to indulge in, to get some extra likes, when pissing on CBN gets boring?

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

yeah. I just shout and will never rhelp any muslim.

but you are this great muslim helper, who just makes fun of their misery in a db to make your hindu friends like your posts that are obvious and shady lies.

is that your claim? 

how about stopping lying about muslims for a start. not blaming them to make your hindu friends happy?

growing a spine? etc.

Halwa, don't kid yourself about being a muslim supporter. The muslims you support are probably from your class.

and majority of muslims (and even Hindus) who will be affected and are protesting are not from your class.

just stop lying to yourself about who you are. 

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

ahaan!! so showing glee at people protesting CAA being attacked is part of that support, uh?

is it the fun topic for you to indulge in, to get some extra likes, when pissing on CBN gets boring?

Showing glee ? You mean I shouldn’t talk or discuss about the happenings or developments ? Did I glorify ever anything in this thread ? 

Where is fun in the topic ? Where did you spot gun ? Trust me, something is not right with your common sense today...

35 minutes ago, Agnes said:

all dog whistling dude. that another intellectual from TG Gnan_anna also does the same thing.

kept claiming CAA doesn't affect citizens, and reduced himself to a silly troll in  the defense of that claim.

atleast he was somewhat apologetic about police action on muslims. you seem to have no holds barred attitude when it comes to supporting majoritarian violence.

like I said, I hope it pays you well. If you are doing this for free, you are a bigot.

@Gnan_anna :giggle:

endhi vayya nuvvu atta yedipinchinaav - ninna verey topic lo kuda nee peru ne theesukochadu veedu CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

Halwa, don't kid yourself about being a muslim supporter. The muslims you support are probably from your class.

and majority of muslims (and even Hindus) who will be affected and are protesting are not from your class.

just stop lying to yourself about who you are. 

@Agnes

Im not a Muslim supporter neither will I ever be one...

Like I told earlier, I already adopted muslim way of life as much as I do hindu way of life. For me, there is no need to support Muslims. Why do I need to support anyone in the first place man ? 

hindus also got effected by various acts of governments, I did not support Hindus then...neither I will support Muslims now..!

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Agnes

Im not a Muslim supporter neither will I ever be one...

Like I told earlier, I already adopted muslim way of life as much as I do hindu way of life. For me, there is no need to support Muslims. Why do I need to support anyone in the first place man ? 

hindus also got effected by various acts of governments, I did not support Hindus then...neither I will support Muslims now..!

didn't you just claim that you are a friend of muslim more than I'm? 

adopting muslim way of life means nothing, if you mock muslims who are fighting for their identity in India.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Showing glee ? You mean I shouldn’t talk or discuss about the happenings or developments ? Did I glorify ever anything in this thread ? 

Where is fun in the topic ? Where did you spot gun ? Trust me, something is not right with your common sense today...

yes, you glorified potential govt action in this thread. 

everything is perfect with my commonsense. I'm just hoding myself back from unloading on you. 

you are happy to provoke anti muslim comments, and when someone challenges you on it, you are hiding behind secularism. good.