***** Andhra High Court Daily Updates ******

snoww

33 minutes ago, snoww said:

Please cancel all scheduled hearings on Monday and take up lemongadda case for hearing. 

Haha shame on you jaffas for blaming courts.. @3$% mee 420 gadini covering cheyaleka kashtalu

since he went to jail, court matters lo vaadi lawyer kante mee covering ee ekkuva untadhi.

17 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Haha shame on you jaffas for blaming courts.. @3$% mee 420 gadini covering cheyaleka kashtalu

since he went to jail, court matters lo vaadi lawyer kante mee covering ee ekkuva untadhi.

You are welcome to keep living in the dream that only Jagan misused his position to improve his businesses And earn money.  And all other leaders are kadigina muthyalu. Like baboru earned all his money by selling milk and vegetables.  

pilla Congress fought elections on that single issue and AP people already gave verdict on that. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

You are welcome to keep living in the dream that only Jagan misused his position to improve his businesses And earn money.  And all other leaders are kadigina muthyalu. Like baboru earned all his money by selling milk and vegetables.  

pilla Congress fought elections on that single issue and AP people already gave verdict on that. 

And babori's solution to fight against corrupt jalaganna was to join hands with corrupted Congress which looted this country for decades. What does that action make baboru then ? 

21 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

samsaram vyabich@ram sametha @3$%

2 minutes ago, kidney said:

Boothu kittu varaku enduku. Baboru him self briefed all central institutes are corrupted in India and even went to extent of banning CBI. 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, snoww said:

Every politician misuses yes, but you jaffas go far enough blaming courts for cassette licking @3$% 

i wonder how you even graduated with such slave mindset. 

40 minutes ago, kidney said:

Boothu kittu gaadu boothe plus TDP kuda paccha boothe ra.. 

Mee 420 gadi laga andariki cassette antagatteyyaku ra jaffa, I give zero fcks about TDP and YCP.

Velli chokka chimpukoni YCP bajana chesukora paytm rowdy @3$%

9 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Boothu kittu gaadu boothe plus TDP kuda paccha boothe ra.. 

Mee 420 gadi laga andariki cassette antagatteyyaku ra jaffa, I give zero fcks about TDP and YCP.

Velli chokka chimpukoni YCP bajana chesukora paytm rowdy @3$%

emaindhi ra gadidha... Balio emaina karishinda endhi...

Sakkaga matladu ra sannasi @3$%

23 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Every politician misuses yes, but you jaffas go far enough blaming courts for cassette licking @3$% 

i wonder how you even graduated with such slave mindset. 

Ha ha . Going to personal abuse level. I won't go to that level, my education taught me that.

I did not blamed court. Pilla Congress is welcome to goto court for each and every single government action. If ycp did the same during tdp term then I am sure court would have given judgement against baboru too. Ycp went to people to get the verdict and won. And tdp is welcome to goto court and celebrate the victories 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

Koni IDs kastam antha intha kadhu. cbn lekapothe ee IDs emayipothayo .. 

4 hours ago, kidney said:

emaindhi ra gadidha... Balio emaina karishinda endhi...

Sakkaga matladu ra sannasi @3$%

Dippa paguluddhi ra dippam neeku sakkaga matalu deniki