Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

8 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Thelivi lekapoyina parledhu, athi thelivi pradarsisthaaru chettha naa dash gaallu!! 

not pointing anyone here.. ma friend okadu unnadu. vadiki mpki mla ki difference telvadu literally.. complete noob in politics.. vadu kuda anti hindu comments chesi smart feel aipotadu vadi gurinchi vadu. 

every beppam is feeling smart about themselves by bashing hindu religion. thala telvadu thoka telvadu kondariki. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

midi midi gnanam thoni love-j(e)had ni normalize chesthuna murkhulani chusthe navvosthundi. me intlola daanka ochevaraku meeku ardamai saavadu (I'm NOT wishing for it). evado falthu gaadu me kith or kin ni 3rd/4th bride kindaki (real incidents ainai) love-j(e)had chesthe apudu kooda ive koothalu koosthaaremo. telivi leni paniki maalina daddamulu, savatalu. 

my cousin married a muslim. we were not even allowed to see her during her marriage. not even her father was allowed to. only my mother and my sister spoke to her.. 

she's happy now in the US after convincing her husband after a lot of struggle to get out of India and away from relatives.

so what now? I should use my specific grudge against the guy who married my cousin for how he treated her initially and expand it to include entire muslims aa? what a moron you are, man.

a girl can marry whoever she wants to. its her wish. nuvvendi madhyalo sollu vaaguthunnav.

28 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Thelivi lekapoyina parledhu, athi thelivi pradarsisthaaru chettha naa dash gaallu!! 

edisaav le. evado gottam gaadu edho chepthey daaniki reaction naa meedha choopinchaku.

I know more than you do. telikunda aithey nenu vaaganu. 

kaavalante debate pettuko, I can prove all of you wrong. your view of history is blinkered with stupid hindutva lens.. 

ofcourse if you argue that its the right of hindus to kill muslims, I can't help you with that kind of sickness. 

I can only argue from the pov of fairness for everyone.. but looks like some1 argues for fairness towards muslims you guys quickly make it anti hindu.

you are idiots.

girls dont need your protection. mooskoni dobbeyandi.

you are the same batch that'll probably r@pe woman just to prove a point. some of the stuff you guys post here are disgusting.

you don't own women assholes. fcuk off.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

just close this db man.

you guys are gonna get seriously fcuked with this kind of group think.

memu unnam ga #~` we r good people $%^

11 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

edisaav le. evado gottam gaadu edho chepthey daaniki reaction naa meedha choopinchaku.

I know more than you do. telikunda aithey nenu vaaganu. 

kaavalante debate pettuko, I can prove all of you wrong. your view of history is blinkered with stupid hindutva lens.. 

ofcourse if you argue that its the right of hindus to kill muslims, I can't help you with that kind of sickness. 

I can only argue from the pov of fairness for everyone.. but looks like some1 argues for fairness towards muslims you guys quickly make it anti hindu.

you are idiots.

Blah blah blah .. 

U & ur views r just piece of sh1t 2 me & society !!! Such a disgusting person u r !! 

Sickness ?? - just for the sake of debate, u said u killed ur father & what kind of fairness can I expect from a dumbsh1t guy like you !! 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

girls dont need your protection. mooskoni dobbeyandi.

you are the same batch that'll probably r@pe woman just to prove a point. some of the stuff you guys post here are disgusting.

you don't own women assholes. fcuk off.

Ask M0dd@llomullah who was an expert in r@ping a 6yr old girl !! 

women gurinchi nuvvu maatladuthunnaav - Triple Talaq bill gurinchi siggu lekunda Muslim men ki supportive ga maatlaadi malli ippudu ee patthith kaburlu dheniki ra Fakhar 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Blah blah blah .. 

U & ur views r just piece of sh1t 2 me & society !!! Such a disgusting person u r !! 

Sickness ?? - just for the sake of debate, u said u killed ur father & what kind of fairness can I expect from a dumbsh1t guy like you !! 

dude, get a grip.

you are most likely someone with atleast a btech degree, right? use your brain.

for the sake what kind of debate do you think I would consider coming out as my father's killer is a great idea? grow up ra babu.

don't argue based on 'he said, she said' bullshit.

you have a murderous rage against muslims, and you want to project that rage on to me. its not my problem. I won't be the one needing psychiatric treatment if this keeps up. take care.

even the entire db piling on me doesn't bother me. because I don't respect any of you.

as long as you realize that you are in a disgusting db, sharing disgusting lame comments based on half baked historical understanding, it should be fine.

just realize that you are sick, and gt out of this db. I'm actually helping you guys. I'm that kind hearted.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dude, get a grip.

you are most likely someone with atleast a btech degree, right? use your brain.

for the sake what kind of debate do you think I would consider coming out as my father's killer is a great idea? grow up ra babu.

don't argue based on 'he said, she said' bullshit.

you have a murderous rage against muslims, and you want to project that rage on to me. its not my problem. I won't be the one needing psychiatric treatment if this keeps up. take care.

even the entire db piling on me doesn't bother me. because I don't respect any of you.

Adhi use chesinodivi neekey theliyaali dude !! 

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

@JaiTDP @TrollBait music started

200.gif

yeah, he and I are the same. thanks.

you are comparing me with a disgusting idiot. I say that without irony(because such turn of phrases are not suitable to this db) that I'm much better than 99% of this db.

most of the db is just dumps. you want to equate me with them. go ahead.