Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

23 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Annitiki religious angle pettandi bhakts ni piddura pattadu kada 

Matta gudisi potharu ee sannasulu... issue ni individual ga chudakunda prathi daniki definitions ideology lavada anikuntu... bodi gadi maddaaki puja chesthu untaaru... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

mana liberal gallantha egeskoni ostaru evadina hindu ante criticize cheyadaniki. but turka galla fanaticism ni question cheyamante evad asal kanapadadu. 

it looks very cool to bash our own religion, even I used to do that. what you gonna achieve with that? 

power lo unnollani quechen chestharu.. prathi arichey kukkalni criticize chesey avasaram enti?

power lo evarunnaru? okka saari lekkesko. 

2 hours ago, Silverado said:

Oksari love jihad,Valla degari vallaki ayithe apudu set avtharu mana liberals

muslims are perfect citizens ani evarannaru?

muslim societies in India are as diverse as Hindus, and yet the central govt doesn't recognize that diversity clubbing them all under a religion. They have many problems within those societies, similar to what Hindus have in ours. casteism, classism, misogyny etc are rampant. some problems are worse in muslim communities because most govts discriminate against muslims. it is obvious when you look at how muslims are denied reservation in most states in India. muslims are the poorest group in India, poorer than SC category. and its not by accident, it was by design.

love jihad blah blah.. who cares yaar. ask your govts to give special discounts for muslim girls to get college educated, so there's a bigger pool of muslim girls you can woo.

in any case, intercaste marriage itself in India itself is less than 5% of marriages... interfaith should be less than 0.1% emo. and you think this is a mass conspiracy against hinduism. 

this is why rw propagandist always fall short. they live in some other parallel world and have mostly pointless concerns. and need riots and pogroms to capture power.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrollBait said:

muslims are perfect citizens ani evarannaru?

muslim societies in India are as diverse as Hindus, and yet the central govt doesn't recognize that diversity clubbing them all under a religion. They have many problems within those societies, similar to what Hindus have in ours. casteism, classism, misogyny etc are rampant. some problems are worse in muslim communities because most govts discriminate against muslims. it is obvious when you look at how muslims are denied reservation in most states in India. muslims are the poorest group in India, poorer than SC category. and its not by accident, it was by design.

love jihad blah blah.. who cares yaar. ask your govts to give special discounts for muslim girls to get college educated, so there's a bigger pool of muslim girls you can woo.

in any case, intercaste marriage itself in India itself is less than 5% of marriages... interfaith should be less than 0.1% emo. and you think this is a mass conspiracy against hinduism. 

this is why rw propagandist always fall short. they live in some other parallel world and have mostly pointless concerns. and need riots and pogroms to capture power.

How does govt discriminatory against Muslims baa,give an example , infact they enjoying reservation in many states,which they don't qualify under constitution

They uselessly say we ruled for 800 years and we still qualify for reservation

Inka apei pissful galla religious institutions government control ki tevali apudu gani set avaru

marrying a muslim girl is no big deal re. but first you must like her, and she must like you.. and then in India there are other variables.

if you call a marriage between two high profile individuals with their own agency (the girl here runs a s/w company it seems) as lovejihad, you are just insulting the girl. 

if the girl is a minor or someone in a vulnerable position that was taken advantage of by a muslim guy, then I can understand.

try not to throw around the word 'lovejihad' so casually re.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

marrying a muslim girl is no big deal re. but first you must like her, and she must like you.. and then in India there are other variables.

if you call a marriage between two high profile individuals with their own agency (the girl here runs a s/w company it seems) as lovejihad, you are just insulting the girl. 

if the girl is a minor or someone in a vulnerable position that was taken advantage of by a muslim guy, then I can understand.

try not to throw around the word 'lovejihad' so casually re.

I'm not saying this case is lovejihad,just saying Kerala is famous for live jihad

Lot of difference

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

How does govt discriminatory against Muslims baa,give an example , infact they enjoying reservation in many states,which they don't qualify under constitution

They uselessly say we ruled for 800 years and we still qualify for reservation

Inka apei pissful galla religious institutions government control ki tevali apudu gani set avaru

even obc don't qualify under constitution. just like they got reservation, muslims are also getting. still many states don't allow for reservation for muslims which is unfair.

you want to brush aside 15% of the population like they are nothing. you don't want to hear their concerns. just want to laugh at them, mock them, kudirithey kill them (not you, but your  friends in the sangh). and then you whine that Hindus are under attack. Where re?

do you see anyone attacking your stupid arguments in this db? do you see anyone attacking mine? - pretty much everyone. so who here attacks muslims and gets away with it. dont kid yourself re.

religious institutions govt control ki tevaala? techi enti prayojanam? are Hindus in power even capable of understanding the muslim societies around them? what muslims want and aspire to? edho hindi cinema lo villain group laaga choostharu, without considering they are people just like us with dreams of great life for their kids, just like hindu kids.

Hindu temples were brought under govt control to enable for some sort of representation of all castes. muslim sites ni control lo techi em chestaavo cheppu. taravatha chooddaam.

nuvvu muslim ga puttindaala. appudu telisdhi India lo.

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

I'm not saying this case is lovejihad,just saying Kerala is famous for live jihad

Lot of difference

asalu aa maata raakudadhu. The girl in question is a smart capable person who can make her own decisions and live with the consequences.

the job of a man is not to protect his caste/religion/region girls from other preying men.

women can marry whoever they want to.. it applies to muslim women too.

lets push our govts to improve graduation rates among muslim women (kerala, tn it is very high) so there are a lot of muslim women we can try to woo.. 

religious attitudes antaava... its purely your bias. you are okay with someone like shefalivaidya on twitter, utterly despicable hindutva clown, but you think women like shehla rashid is a religious nut head probably. 

religious indoctrination anedhi a problem for all sections in india.. not specific for muslims. koncham govt if they start treating everyone as equal, muslims will also come out of their shell. 

6 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

even obc don't qualify under constitution. just like they got reservation, muslims are also getting. still many states don't allow for reservation for muslims which is unfair.

you want to brush aside 15% of the population like they are nothing. you don't want to hear their concerns. just want to laugh at them, mock them, kudirithey kill them (not you, but your  friends in the sangh). and then you whine that Hindus are under attack. Where re?

do you see anyone attacking your stupid arguments in this db? do you see anyone attacking mine? - pretty much everyone. so who here attacks muslims and gets away with it. dont kid yourself re.

religious institutions govt control ki tevaala? techi enti prayojanam? are Hindus in power even capable of understanding the muslim societies around them? what muslims want and aspire to? edho hindi cinema lo villain group laaga choostharu, without considering they are people just like us with dreams of great life for their kids, just like hindu kids.

Hindu temples were brought under govt control to enable for some sort of representation of all castes. muslim sites ni control lo techi em chestaavo cheppu. taravatha chooddaam.

nuvvu muslim ga puttindaala. appudu telisdhi India lo.

Muslim institutions ni control Loki tevadam it's important to curb dominance of mullahs on Muslim society and stop many social evils like burqa,nikah halala etc

Tell me re, what do you know about muslims and Islam?

I can bet you know pretty much nothing. even if you were born in Hyd.

but an avg muslim guy knows a lot about hindu gods and our religion. just look at bhai in this db. He knows more about hinduism than I do. I bet he can even quote from the gita, and I can't.

be thankful that Indian muslims are soft and peace loving re.  and they still love India.

don't disappoint them. don't make them question their belief in India.

I don't believe in India.I'm not a muslim or a christian. 

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Muslim institutions ni control Loki tevadam it's important to curb dominance of mullahs on Muslim society and stop many social evils like burqa,nikah halala etc

okay. but the 'control' of mullahs on muslim society is overstated. which society are you talking of? most muslims don't give a fcuk to what their mullahs say.

they just believe in their religion and revel in their brotherhood. and sometimes make loud aggressive arguments. but which group in India doesn't do that?

Reservation concept in 21st century is bad

But reservation is for who imposed disabilities on them and not respected do Muslims disrespected in society and insult them

B.R Ambedkar clearly said reservation is only for hindus,

Why don't Muslims try under EWS quota (for Forward caste poor)other than asking for seperate quota,this shows they want more people to convert and enjoy reservation

Tell me how many governments tried to reform Muslim society in India,since jawaharlal Nehru time to Modi time ,they are enjoying benefits in India 

Except Modi who curved triple talaq ,result was given in UP election 2017 

So Valla gampa gutha ga votlu esko galara, Hindus also can do ani 2019 proved

Just now, Silverado said:

Reservation concept in 21st century is bad

But reservation is for who imposed disabilities on them and not respected do Muslims disrespected in society and insult them

B.R Ambedkar clearly said reservation is only for hindus,

Why don't Muslims try under EWS quota (for Forward caste poor)other than asking for seperate quota,this shows they want more people to convert and enjoy reservation

muslims disrespected in society aaa ani aduguthunnava? lol. absolutely they are. you yourself do it all the time. you call them pissful religion. 

which muslim in this db has provoked you to use that term? a lot of people think I'm muslim here, but I don't use derogatory words against hindu religion. max I call sanskari idiots. and its a purely politically charged term, not a religious one.

Ambedkar said a lot of stupid things, who cares. He said muslims dont assimmilate as if he's anthropology professor that studied muslims closely. Ambedkar is not god, okay. You take the structure he provided and make changes to suit the modern needs.

if you think reservation is outdated.. fine. i agree with that. what is the alternative? don't say 'merit'.

already everywhere you turn you see uppercaste domination in India. you want to give up the country to 22% of the population and let the other 70% live like slaves? lol.

I asked you what you know about muslims. its clear you don't know much. you don't have muslim friends, and even if you do you deal with them purely in a political angle.