Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

muslims disrespected in society aaa ani aduguthunnava? lol. absolutely they are. you yourself do it all the time. you call them pissful religion. 

which muslim in this db has provoked you to use that term? a lot of people think I'm muslim here, but I don't use derogatory words against hindu religion. max I call sanskari idiots. and its a purely politically charged term, not a religious one.

Ambedkar said a lot of stupid things, who cares. He said muslims dont assimmilate as if he's anthropology professor that studied muslims closely. Ambedkar is not god, okay. You take the structure he provided and make changes to suit the modern needs.

if you think reservation is outdated.. fine. i agree with that. what is the alternative? don't say 'merit'.

already everywhere you turn you see uppercaste domination in India. you want to give up the country to 22% of the population and let the other 70% live like slaves? lol.

I asked you what you know about muslims. its clear you don't know much. you don't have muslim friends, and even if you do you deal with them purely in a political angle. 

I already said instead of reservation,govt should provide education for all free of cost in same school that's enough

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Tell me how many governments tried to reform Muslim society in India,since jawaharlal Nehru time to Modi time ,they are enjoying benefits in India 

Except Modi who curved triple talaq ,result was given in UP election 2017 

So Valla gampa gutha ga votlu esko galara, Hindus also can do ani 2019 proved

what benefits are they 'enjoying' in India? being called terrorists by scum?

triple talaq, is that even an issue? and is Modi's legislation a solution to that? dude, you crack me up. Modi pretty much made muslim men's life miserable under that law. the police can simply arrest a husband now based on wife's complaint on impending divorce.

are hindu men treated the same? would you agree to that treatment? Modi made it worse.

Muslims gumpuga vote lu vesedhi endho.. Their vote is scattered and they have absolutely no political power in India. em chepthunnavo endho. how many muslim mps are there in parliament, if they vote 'gumpu ga'.

it was always Hindus that voted gumpu ga. Modi just made them mouth breathing bigots in the open. anthe theda.

I already said instead of reservation,govt should provide education for all free of cost in same school that's enough

you can say a 1000 things, but is the govt doing it? come back when the govt does it, and then we can talk about taking away reservation.

everyone study in public schools, no private tuitions etc, no private schools.. appudu chooddaam.

is it even feasible? andukey Hindutva doesn't have any solutions for any social issues. just religion ni recha gotti power lo undatam. anthey

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

what benefits are they 'enjoying' in India? being called terrorists by scum?

triple talaq, is that even an issue? and is Modi's legislation a solution to that? dude, you crack me up. Modi pretty much made muslim men's life miserable under that law. the police can simply arrest a husband now based on wife's complaint on impending divorce.

are hindu men treated the same? would you agree to that treatment? Modi made it worse.

Muslims gumpuga vote lu vesedhi endho.. Their vote is scattered and they have absolutely no political power in India. em chepthunnavo endho. how many muslim mps are there in parliament, if they vote 'gumpu ga'.

it was always Hindus that voted gumpu ga. Modi just made them mouth breathing bigots in the open. anthe theda.

Triple talaq is similar to domestic violence which is pshycological in nature,so arresting Muslim men is good thing,in domestic violence cases even Hindu men Don't get bail

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Triple talaq is similar to domestic violence which is pshycological in nature,so arresting Muslim men is good thing,in domestic violence cases even Hindu men Don't get bail

so Hindu men get arrested for simply shouting at their wives, you say?

There are no realistic solutions within hindutva for most social ills in India. lite.

now its obvious that Hindutva guys are cowards too, given they have given up ladakh, and got shown the middle finger by nepal.

so  as a nationalist project, Hindutva's only achievement seems to be completely alienating muslims from mainstream. and they think that this is somehow a good thing for India.

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

muslims are perfect citizens ani evarannaru?

muslim societies in India are as diverse as Hindus, and yet the central govt doesn't recognize that diversity clubbing them all under a religion. They have many problems within those societies, similar to what Hindus have in ours. casteism, classism, misogyny etc are rampant. some problems are worse in muslim communities because most govts discriminate against muslims. it is obvious when you look at how muslims are denied reservation in most states in India. muslims are the poorest group in India, poorer than SC category. and its not by accident, it was by design.

love jihad blah blah.. who cares yaar. ask your govts to give special discounts for muslim girls to get college educated, so there's a bigger pool of muslim girls you can woo.

in any case, intercaste marriage itself in India itself is less than 5% of marriages... interfaith should be less than 0.1% emo. and you think this is a mass conspiracy against hinduism. 

this is why rw propagandist always fall short. they live in some other parallel world and have mostly pointless concerns. and need riots and pogroms to capture power.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5piJOcT6Ch1JcACjPc1M

4 hours ago, TrollBait said:

muslims disrespected in society aaa ani aduguthunnava? lol. absolutely they are. you yourself do it all the time. you call them pissful religion. 

which muslim in this db has provoked you to use that term? a lot of people think I'm muslim here, but I don't use derogatory words against hindu religion. max I call sanskari idiots. and its a purely politically charged term, not a religious one.

Ambedkar said a lot of stupid things, who cares. He said muslims dont assimmilate as if he's anthropology professor that studied muslims closely. Ambedkar is not god, okay. You take the structure he provided and make changes to suit the modern needs.

if you think reservation is outdated.. fine. i agree with that. what is the alternative? don't say 'merit'.

already everywhere you turn you see uppercaste domination in India. you want to give up the country to 22% of the population and let the other 70% live like slaves? lol.

I asked you what you know about muslims. its clear you don't know much. you don't have muslim friends, and even if you do you deal with them purely in a political angle. 

Orey nee patthithu kaburlu malli modhalettaku, Nuvve to DB lo prathi okkadiki thelusu !!

m0nda, enni saarlu disgusting comments cheyaledhu nuvvu ippudochi m0ndamopi kaburlu pitthuthunnaav !!

Yes to all sickulars in dB also

ee Fakhar gaadu better - open ga chebuthaadu he hates Hindu/uppercastes ani, so not surprised to see his hatred comments. 

Other Sickulars - they don’t have guts to speak on Other religions, Hindus meedha maathram guddh@ voopukontu vachi humanity ni pradarshisthaaru !!  These r more dangerous to the society.