Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

Just now, JaiTDP said:

ee Fakhar gaadu better - open ga chebuthaadu he hates Hindu/uppercastes ani, so not surprised to see his hatred comments. 

Other Sickulars - they don’t have guts to speak on Other religions, Hindus meedha maathram guddh@ voopukontu vachi humanity ni pradarshisthaaru !!  These r more dangerous to the society. 

Yes annai,they act pretty normal to burqas and say it is her choice lol,and if u ask why men don't had these restrictions they wil keep quiet

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Yes annai,they act pretty normal to burqas and say it is her choice lol,and if u ask why men don't had these restrictions they wil keep quiet

haha.. I told you why a few liberals act like that. I don't agree with it. but its acceptable strategy to not pile on misery on a group already taking a lot of heat from the majority.

simple politics re. you want leftists to do politics according to your definition of leftism aa? be reasonable re.

anyway in India leftists are not even powerful. just their elite liberal cousins have some social capital. that too is gone under Modi.

how many more years are you gonnna sh1t on liberals where no none exist?

9 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

ee Fakhar gaadu better - open ga chebuthaadu he hates Hindu/uppercastes ani, so not surprised to see his hatred comments. 

Other Sickulars - they don’t have guts to speak on Other religions, Hindus meedha maathram guddh@ voopukontu vachi humanity ni pradarshisthaaru !!  These r more dangerous to the society. 

I don't 'hate' hindu uppercaste re idiot. I hate that they control everything in India. I'm from uppercaste re. I'm talking against myself. without even tagging you or any other idiot in this db... why bp for no reason re?

so your logic is... me who wants the rest of 70% hindus to have more voice and more say in India is a hindu hater, and you, a pure 22% uppercaste Hindu supporter is a true Hindu lover aa? lol.

Its true that I hate India re. but I don't hate Hindus. don't keep putting words in my mouth. Sure, I will say lots of hatred stuff against India. I don't care.

go and make your BJP states top states in India if you can.

you anyway loot from southern states no. lets atleast see some results in UP, bihar, MP etc.

or keep fighting imaginary 'liberal' enemies.

No one in this db is even a leftist. They may be frustrated by Modi, but they can hardly be called secular and liberal. so chill.

I absolutely love Hindus. but I don't love Hindus in this db. you guys suck.

I figured out very early that almost all of you are from the top 5% in India wealth wise, and top 20% caste wise.

you guys suck. if hating you means hating Hindus, its only in your twisted brains.

I don't hate Hindus. not even one bit.

• Upvote 1

just check your comments on tamils who disagree with your view...

on dalits who disagree with your view.

you guys are sick in the head re. close this db, and go find some friends outside of your caste re you sick fcuks.

worthless dciks. lol.

8 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

tell a case where marriages happen in reverse and then ridicule love jihad. 

Reverse marriages chala ne unnai bhayya enduku sollu cheptharu, example kushboo before marriage muslim after marriage hindu

12 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pichi tuglaq gallu.  Evarni pellichesukovalo evarni chesukovadho illu chepthara iga

Parents, Society should not meddle in inter faith marriages..

India at its worst

4 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Parents, Society should not meddle in inter faith marriages..

India at its worst

Now a day's parents kantey bayati vallakey ekkuva pain. 

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

I absolutely love Hindus. but I don't love Hindus in this db. you guys suck.

I figured out very early that almost all of you are from the top 5% in India wealth wise, and top 20% caste wise.

you guys suck. if hating you means hating Hindus, its only in your twisted brains.

I don't hate Hindus. not even one bit.

14 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Mee liberal gallani 10ga show me a reverse marriage. Kerala mottam ee love jiha6 lambdike gallu ekkuvaipoyaru.. 

Because god and spirituality is not a cake of hindu.(VERY COMPLEX)...Avasarama antha complexity unna dharmam