Kerala CM’s daughter to marry a Muslim; Hindutva gang criticizes

bostonbro

Just now, TrollBait said:

yeah, he and I are the same. thanks.

you are comparing me with a disgusting idiot. I say that without irony(because such turn of phrases are not suitable to this db) that I'm much better than 99% of this db.

most of the db is just dumps. you want to equate me with them. go ahead.

Nenu comedy ga annanu naku em teledhu rao garu tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

as long as you realize that you are in a disgusting db, sharing disgusting lame comments based on half baked historical understanding, it should be fine.

just realize that you are sick, and gt out of this db. I'm actually helping you guys. I'm that kind hearted.

DB dont need your protection. mooskoni dobbeyandi.

you are the same batch that'll probably r@pe woman just to prove a point. some of the stuff you guys post here are disgusting.

you don't own women assholes. fcuk off.

Just now, JaiTDP said:

you are the same batch that'll probably r@pe woman just to prove a point. some of the stuff you guys post here are disgusting.

if you stop commenting on what I write, without addressing what I said, I have no option but give you gyaan.

1 minute ago, JaiTDP said:

yeah, I think you are a potential woman harasser, if you think your religion women must be protected against other religion men.

Just now, TrollBait said:

if you stop commenting on what I write, without addressing what I said, I have no option but give you gyaan.

Luckily in ur case, I don’t need to come up anything extra Ordinary. 

ur comments r like Mix & Match game to me, I just need to use my 0.00001% of my brain to counter you  ra a$$hole  @3$%

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

either grow a brain, or a heart.

don't be dumb and evil like JaiTDP.

lol.

lets see smart counters to what I post. stop whining.

Just now, JaiTDP said:

ur comments r like Mix & Match game to me, I just need to use my 0.00001% of my brain to counter you  ra a$$hole  @3$%

Just now, JaiTDP said:

you don't have a brain.

that shtick with me being my father's murderer. read it again, and see if it makes any sense.

I mean, for some reason, you are hung up about me. its slightly flattering ofcourse, but if you had some brains, it'd be such a fun ride.

unfortunately you are just another idiot among dozens who think they can intimidate me. 

you can't. you are too dumb. so were everyone who tried to, before you.

• Upvote 1