New Education Policy || Breaking news

Catalpha

12 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Lubdikoukulu a srichaitnya naryana badcow galu parents mind ni hijack chesi  vqdiki eamcet lo rank rakapotye adiki levadu anatlu.maket chesi asalu lopala esi 10engala

Vallani ani em laabham they saw the opportunity and cashed it. It goes for any business, parents have to realize that life doesn’t revolve around single point called career 

7 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Root cause of all this is, not having dignity of labor. White collar jobs ae lokam annattu undadam. Being afraid of physical labor.

Anthe ovadi batuku adini batakaniyaru india lo compare chesi manishi ni saava godtharu 

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Avvu bhai parents insecure avutaru ebadcow galu okati okati rendu rednu mudu mudu ranks anukuntu ads esi only top cream ni oka section lo esi migitha batch ni vere sections lo esi iruku iruku apartments lo classes no fresh air for students from morning to evening no breaks no games no creativity they perfectly hijacked the middle class parents mind 

they manufacture slaves right from school time. raghuraj 

goppalu cheppukune parents untaru inka, mavadu adi idi ani, nak chustene siraak mingutadi vallani 

30 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

they manufacture slaves right from school time.  

goppalu cheppukune parents untaru inka, mavadu adi idi ani, nak chustene siraak mingutadi vallani 

pillalu emanna takkuva? I cried for days and made my parents life miserable because I didn't make the cut at regional maths olympiad. 

ee thokkalo education policy encourages assholes like me to cry more. deeni gurinchi entha takkuva maatladithey antha manchidi le.

India sucks ani every day prove cheyyali ani decide chesaru anukunta Indians antha kalisi. They can't even look around the world where such policies have failed (singapore, korea, china) and still want to implement it in India.

eellantha saduvukoni peekedhi emi undadhu ante artham cheskoru. eellaki em cheppina dhandage. 

both parents and kids, and especially kids, want to be rulers of the world. they want to change the world or something, without actually listening to the people around them.  this is the pathology of people that want this kind of bs. catalpha is a fine example of the hollowness that comes along with such ambition long after one is done with silliness of high school.

centralization of education is a huge problem. 

I don't even have to read the details of this policy to know that it sucks already.

In India we have states like UP, BIhar where one in four kids don't even get an education.. and instead of copying states like TN and Kerala where all kids go to school (whether they learn or not who cares), central govt comes out with a grand plan.

now TN has to give up their strategy and adopt the national strategy aa?

what a disgusting country India is ra. 

first abolish the bullshit IIT/JEE and NEET tests ra.. lafoots.

• Upvote 1

keep searching for einsteins, and steve jobs and hoping that great education will provide you with them..

it'll only give you glory seeking social climbers that obsess about how many citations their paper received, and how much their worthless startup is worth.

if policies can create geniuses, singapore, korea would be swimming with the smartest kids on the planet. Instead what they can do is boast about bullshit PISA scores. Most of them aim to become money managers later. and would hire a self taught math genius to do most of the work.

fcuk this sh1t

Naa love da sports grounds leva ?? Yentha sepu poragallaki badi ante saduvu okkate na naa love da. Arey grounds and physical activity penchanfi ra. Ee love desh programming from childhood ante Inka andaru robot la ayyi 20 l o ne batta potta depression ra Rey. 

30 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

they manufacture slaves right from school time. raghuraj 

I always feel happy man. Ind education system nundi naa future kids escape Ani. Still naku badha vundi school days la sarigga sports aadaledu Ani. Pappa nakem radu vachina Eamcet chalu ante malla long term la vesi Jail ni inkoka 1 year extra add chesirru. Still maa ayya ni time vachinappudu yeskunta naa love da maa class la topper gadiki Ind la max 60-70K naku sudu Ani. Ade rotta job ki intha hungama chesi saava kottaru. 

Its the market that gives hints on who the geniuses may be, not some bullshit exam.

and even then only when the market is free for everyone to participate in.

they forced TN to accept NEET, and now this. decades worth of progress destroyed and TN left to rearrange their pieces.

I hate India.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

pillalu emanna takkuva? I cried for days and made my parents life miserable because I didn't make the cut at regional maths olympiad. 

ee thokkalo education policy encourages assholes like me to cry more. deeni gurinchi entha takkuva maatladithey antha manchidi le.

India sucks ani every day prove cheyyali ani decide chesaru anukunta Indians antha kalisi. They can't even look around the world where such policies have failed (singapore, korea, china) and still want to implement it in India.

eellantha saduvukoni peekedhi emi undadhu ante artham cheskoru. eellaki em cheppina dhandage. 

both parents and kids, and especially kids, want to be rulers of the world. they want to change the world or something, without actually listening to the people around them.  this is the pathology of people that want this kind of bs. catalpha is a fine example of the hollowness that comes along with such ambition long after one is done with silliness of high school.

Can't even follow this tbf