New Education Policy || Breaking news

Catalpha

25 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Make people look at what you want to see, manage the narrative via news channels and social media and suddenly you have a cabinet which is working it's wonders to improve the country.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, have you heard that writing skills are more and more important now? for example, when entering a university or college, the admission committee studies your personal application well in which you beautifully describe your skills and goals for admission. That is, in vain we did not want to write essays at school. Of course, if you don't want to write a high-quality personal statement yourself, then the service https://www.sopservices.net/sop-editing-service/ will help with this issue or simply edit it. Now our grades and achievements are not enough to become a student of a college or a good university.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:41 PM, dewarist said:

Make people look at what you want to see, manage the narrative via news channels and social media and suddenly you have a cabinet which is working it's wonders to improve the country.

I absolutely agree with you. very deep thoughts that respond within me.

I absolutely agree with the views you have expressed. Now educational policy is in the deepest crisis and lock down, pandemic, online distance learning has clearly demonstrated this. It seems to me that the fundamental academic structures of the state are receding more and more into the background before self-education and online training with obtaining certificates. For example, if I am having difficulty writing a literature review, I can pay someone to write my literature review, for example here https://papersowl.com/write-my-literature-review. Thus, I save my precious time, energy and receive professional academic assistance. It seems to me that this is very rational and justified. What do you think about this?