New Education Policy || Breaking news

Catalpha

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

Not a living thing

depends on how you define 'living thing'. a constitution that everyone selectively respects, laws that are debated, voted on and enforced, and borders that are manned seem to be full of life for me. 

this wicked system must die.

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

AIIMS lo engineering ledu kada

keep living in your bubble. what's the point of mother tongue education until 5th grade when there are national entrance exams like JEE, and NEET..It'll be same old same old after 5th grade where upper middle class kids would have an advantage when english is introduced.

so students won't even be learning 'core concepts' in their mother tongue until high school. unless students study in mother tongue even in graduation and have jobs available in their mother tongue, this is all just eyewash.

little bits of nice sounding policies for each of their gorrey crowd. you are from the gorrey crowd that respects authority like AIIMS and IIT... so they throw this bisket for you. 

all of them are not going to come together as a coherent policy that makes any sense

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Oka doubt 

Ippudu @ChinnaBhasha uncle ki pelli ayyi pillalu puttaka bglr lo school lo este kannada medium lo chadavali 

Malli mana uncle ki hyd shift ayyipote pillalu ee medium lo chadavali ?

@Kool_SRG 

depends if TG has kannada medium schools... private schools can easily fill that gap if allowed.

also kids can easily cope with some help. not a big deal.

8 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Oka doubt 

Ippudu @ChinnaBhasha uncle ki pelli ayyi pillalu puttaka bglr lo school lo este kannada medium lo chadavali 

Malli mana uncle ki hyd shift ayyipote pillalu ee medium lo chadavali ?

@Kool_SRG 

only until 5th grade, mother tongue education.. after that its upto the states to contnue till 8... so not much change from status quo now. 

also state govt policies aey evadu follow avvatla India lo... Inka national policy lu evadu pattinchukuntaadu?

this thing about mother tongue education is probably a way to introduce Hindi in south. while southern states would be pushed to have hindi medium schools, tamil, telugu medium schools won't exist in north India.

and this thing about 'mother tongue' is so silly. India lo 100s of languages unnayi.

mostly people will talk about this policy for a week, and forget about it. they won't implement it. atleast in the private sector. so you are safe.

6 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Medium of instruction in mother tongue until class 5 anta, Jagan Anna paristhiti enti

Mother Tongue for whom? The child? or the states official language or the regions popular language. 

Mandatory ani cheppaledu kada. I think it is optional. 

3 hours ago, TrollBait said:

I think educated upper middle class in India has the highest concentration of dumbfcuks in the entire planet.

Wasn't this phenomenon common to entire world but not just for India? Why do you feel sour for everything?  Eddem ante teddam antaav. I undertsand that you want an absolutely perfect reform which i think wouldn't happen. As society progress, we will tend to move close towards perfection.

As far as this policy is concerned, i believe it moved one step forward to solve the issue like mugging up studies and move towards focusing on knowledge based education and application. 

31 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Wasn't this phenomenon common to entire world but not just for India? Why do you feel sour for everything?  Eddem ante teddam antaav. I undertsand that you want an absolutely perfect reform which i think wouldn't happen. As society progress, we will tend to move close towards perfection.

As far as this policy is concerned, i believe it moved one step forward to solve the issue like mugging up studies and move towards focusing on knowledge based education and application. 

no. Indians are uniquely stupid. nowhere in the world do educated people seriously believe and argue that their mythological stories actually happened.

what are you blabbering about my sourness? this is how people talk online. check all over the internet. the way I post is how mostly conversations happen. They don't go 'bhayya ..... ba bhaaya.....' like in this db. this db has the max crybabies all over the internet.

knowledge based education aa.. you are just throwing words around just like the clueless people in the Indian govt.  I don't understand what it means.. explain if you do. and let me know how through this policy, the govt is trying to give that 'knowledge based' thingie.

Its crystal clear. the govt is centralizing education, while also callng for token 'mother tongue' instruction until 5. its absolutely a worthless gimmick to push HIndi upto standard 5 for everyone.

31 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

you are pretending like you are a fcuking statesman without actually telling what you wanna say in clear terms.

you just want me to be 'not sour'. its fine. I'm sour, dull, loser. nuvvu wise pundit, pls tell what exactly you found in this policy that would move your bs country towards prfection.

and I will demolish 90% of what you say... because even dumbfcuks like BJP will get 10% of their policy right, no?

45 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Mother Tongue for whom? The child? or the states official language or the regions popular language. 

Mandatory ani cheppaledu kada. I think it is optional. 

its crypto speak for 'replace English with Hindi' across the country until 5th grade.

38 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

nuvvey kadha aspirational authoritarian asshole ee db lo. whether through capitalism or communism or whatever ism.

don't you even realise that people will push back, get in your face as a reaction to you getting on their turf?

man up, and try and put me in jail. and be true to what you claim to believe in.  don't whine. lol