Snakes in Northern California

zarathustra

39 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Sahajeevanam chesfhunnava vuncle .. jaffa anna cheppinattu

Yup especially kotha homes lo chaala ekkuva untaayi vaati habitats ni manam mingeysam 

13 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Yup especially kotha homes lo chaala ekkuva untaayi vaati habitats ni manam mingeysam 

Rattlesnakes ayithene problem since they are venomous, other ones like Gopher snakes, garden snakes, or king snake anni picha lite they are harmless. 

Baby rattlers are the worst, sometimes you can't see them on the trails since they are very small. But their venomous is even worse as they continue to inject venom until they are done with it, and don't regulate it like the adult rattle snakes. 

For that reason, it's important to call 911 and seek medical attention as soon as a baby rattler bites you if it does. 

Just now, zarathustra said:

Endankul pillalani bhayapedutunnav

snakes are everywhere...

only thing u need to be aware and careful ani cheptunna.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 2:32 PM, zarathustra said:

Saturday long bike ride meeda podamani took the bike trail from Folsom to Sacramento, 2 miles into the ride almost ran into a massive rattlesnake with a shining back(maybe diamond back rattlesnake)which was crossing the bike trail around a bend so couldn't see it till I curved around the bend. I was going around 25 mph so was going pretty fast when I saw it, rattlesnakes can jump and bite so was lucky to get past it. 

Kastha research chesa appati nundi, recently moved to Folsom area so never knew how much of an issue running into snakes here was. Then got to know that this happens plenty around this time of the year, and this year it's even more due to not many people coming out so more wildlife is out on the trails. Evaranna face chesara ee problem, I am terrified of snakes and would try to avoid them as much as I can. 

Nuvvu Charlotte nundi Cali enduku poynav vuncle/

On 8/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, zarathustra said:

Saturday long bike ride meeda podamani took the bike trail from Folsom to Sacramento, 2 miles into the ride almost ran into a massive rattlesnake with a shining back(maybe diamond back rattlesnake)which was crossing the bike trail around a bend so couldn't see it till I curved around the bend. I was going around 25 mph so was going pretty fast when I saw it, rattlesnakes can jump and bite so was lucky to get past it. 

Kastha research chesa appati nundi, recently moved to Folsom area so never knew how much of an issue running into snakes here was. Then got to know that this happens plenty around this time of the year, and this year it's even more due to not many people coming out so more wildlife is out on the trails. Evaranna face chesara ee problem, I am terrified of snakes and would try to avoid them as much as I can. 

cycle tokkalisina vayasu needi kadu ani paamu kopam . stop cycling desi uncles tho friends chesi weekend mandu weekday cooking tho life gadipeyi

• Haha 1

Just now, AmberpetShankeranna said:

cycle tokkalisina vayasu needi kadu ani paamu kopam . stop cycling desi uncles tho friends chesi weekend mandu weekday cooking tho life gadipeyi

ezgif-3-f84f1b91167e.gif.2c6200a83168496

On 8/10/2020 at 9:47 PM, simha2727 said:

I had a huge rattle snake in my garage Couple weeks ago ...I picked up and threw it mile away close to mountain and after a week it came back again and resting at the same place in the garage. This time I picked it up again and put it in plastic bucket and dropped it like 15 miles away. Not sure if it will show up again...I used snake repellent this time. 

<chiru Khaidi 150 waiting gif>

Did you pick up with hand ?giphy.gif