Friendship is overrated

Catalpha

17 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

danike enduku antha feel aithav kaka. brahmi1.gif

Popular group lo vuntey neeku validation ostadi ani hangout avdam anukunnav basic ga geniune frndshp kosam nuvvu pakuladale.

ante enti ra

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

ante enti ra

11 Undeniable Reasons Why Trivikram Is Loved By Fans So Much - Chai Bisket

adi telisthe ikkada neethulu cheppukunta enduku vunta ra

pakkondiki cheppatanike neethulu ethulu anni nu brahmi1.gif

same nethulu own use ki paniki raavu raa

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Assignment lu tappa neetho friendship ki reason ledu antavu.... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173
Neeku popular groups lo popularity kavali... vallaki assignments kavali... Clear ga ne undi kada ... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

but adi genuine frndshp ani feel aithunde anta

Same thing. I totally agree with you.  They make these silly movies to sell the concept of undying friendship which doesn't exist. 

I tried to hangout with the cool kids in college only to realize they were boring as fcuk and lacked depth. Then became a loner and had others like me come to me to make friends. Was much more original and relieving as we didnt have to try to be cool or whatever. 

Still friends with maybe 5-6 people from those days of my life and in regular touch. Most of the cool kids ended being and living lives as boring if not more boring than we do now. Lol.

I don't try to make new friends anymore. My wife says I'm her best friend and I feel she's my best friend too now.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

but adi genuine frndshp ani feel aithunde anta

Idi okkate kadule inka vere instances unnayi, e happy days cinema chuste gurtochaayi, okasari final year lo ma class girls anta beach ki trip vellaru early morning, na bike teeskunnaru kani nenu osta ante place ledannaru since ma college hostel lo andariki bikes undavu so na bike teeskunnaru kani nenu trip vellaledu. Ila I don't remember any fond memories with friends in college e cinema lo laga. 

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Idi okkate kadule inka vere instances unnayi, e happy days cinema chuste gurtochaayi, okasari final year lo ma class girls anta beach ki trip vellaru early morning, na bike teeskunnaru kani nenu osta ante place ledannaru since ma college hostel lo andariki bikes undavu so na bike teeskunnaru kani nenu trip vellaledu. Ila I don't remember any fond memories with friends in college e cinema lo laga. 

That movie is a piece of crap. Shekar Kammula is an overrated asshole of a director anyway so don't try to expect the stupidity in that movie to play out in real life. It just wont happen.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Same thing. I totally agree with you.  They make these silly movies to sell the concept of undying friendship which doesn't exist. 

I tried to hangout with the cool kids in college only to realize they were boring as fcuk and lacked depth. Then became a loner and had others like me come to me to make friends. Was much more original and relieving as we didnt have to try to be cool or whatever. 

Still friends with maybe 5-6 people from those days of my life and in regular touch. Most of the cool kids ended being and living lives as boring if not more boring than we do now. Lol.

I don't try to make new friends anymore. My wife says I'm her best friend and I feel she's my best friend too now.

Yeah, I agree. I stopped trying to fit in after I moved to the US. I don't have many friends but it doesn't bother me as much as it used to when I was back in college. 

12 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

basic ga nuvvu tyagamoorthi vi annamata