Friendship is overrated

Catalpha

8 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Figure this -

this world has a tendency to give MORE to people who have everything and have more than what they need - like beauty, born with a silver spoon in their as$ and they become even better and more successful easily because they get things mostly even without asking.

this world discriminates ugly people, don’t give them what they deserve and hence they feel and look more miserable because of the ill-treatment. Because they look more miserable, they get even more ill-treatment from the world and their situation only gets worse over time!

Just ask God - why He gives some people much more than what they need - to the point the person doesn’t even realize their value!!

FAO @Bhumchik

Can we also infer that ugly people have bad friends too? 🤔

30 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

They do have low self esteem and low self worth

If people with low self esteem and self worth have bad relationships, would it also not mean that they have bad friendships too? 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If people with low self esteem and self worth have bad relationships, would it also not mean that they have bad friendships too? 

What about people who never had a relationship in their life because they are so full of themselves? Must be so fun to live all alone. 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Naturally.

However, I found some ugly people with a great mind as more successful than some beautiful people with sh!tty mind.

It all boils down to - MIND - and how great it is!

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

They do have low self esteem and low self worth

Everyone loses their self esteem at some point in life. Some ppl bounce back faster. Some ppl stuck for longer. We have to work on them. One can’t just get em or lose em by looking at face in the mirror. Morale boosting activities takes effort too. 

Making up mind takes effort too. I would prefer to experience the world with open mind rather than a made up mind.

23 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Naturally.

However, I found some ugly people with a great mind as more successful than some beautiful people with sh!tty mind.

3 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Naturally.

So some ugly people will become successful, but they will still have bad relationships? 

24 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

So some people ugly people will become successful, but they will still have bad relationships? 

Kaliki vesthe veliki velikesthe kaliki 

27 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

So some people ugly people will become successful, but they will still have bad relationships? 

We often see ugly guys with a hot wife.

Luck plays a major role in relationships.

I wonder how it feels for AfdbRaja who has both mind and body ugly. Pity!

Friends are good especially in lonely country like US...

But any day i prefer friends in india are so much better than friends in US.. 

Friends in US are just for name sake for hanging out and fun and they never come to your rescue like your frnd in india..

3 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Naturally.

Its either HEART dominating or the MIND.

Mostly we cant choose this... its wired inside... may be dna.. though some incidents may short circuit this wiring...