Friendship is overrated

Catalpha

Ivanni emo gani naku oka ammai eno exams lo chupinchidi,tanu number undi call chesthe no response,maa frnds evariki touch lo ledu ,tanaki social media account kuda ledu ,vala house in hyd ,area telidu,e raksha bandan ki contact avdam ankunna,ayina avaledu ,emaindi antaru , probably she is dead??

18 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Same thing. I totally agree with you.  They make these silly movies to sell the concept of undying friendship which doesn't exist. 

I tried to hangout with the cool kids in college only to realize they were boring as fcuk and lacked depth. Then became a loner and had others like me come to me to make friends. Was much more original and relieving as we didnt have to try to be cool or whatever. 

Still friends with maybe 5-6 people from those days of my life and in regular touch. Most of the cool kids ended being and living lives as boring if not more boring than we do now. Lol.

I don't try to make new friends anymore. My wife says I'm her best friend and I feel she's my best friend too now.

same with me one of my frnd just called me out of the blue many days after he moved to India, felt the same warmth in his talk; kalavakapoina kuda aa camaraderie is still the same.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

That movie is a piece of crap. Shekar Kammula is an overrated asshole of a director anyway so don't try to expect the stupidity in that movie to play out in real life. It just wont happen.

enduku baa antha violent ga annav kammula saar ni

brahmi1.gif

life is beautiful chusa theatre lo aa taluku $150 adugudam ani ippatiki Kammula Saar ki tweets chestunta

mera dedh sau vapas de re baba ani

• Haha 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

Maybe not teda, I think college lo idi common I think. I think people make validation from peers a big deal. 

Niku oka example chepeddha,nen evari gurinchi naa opinion marchukoledu in my clg ,4 frnds undevallu roju tagavallu ,nanu okaka sari adigaru to drink,i said no ,nanu waste fellow ani certify cheyaledu

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Maybe not teda, I think college lo idi common I think. I think people make validation from peers a big deal. 

of course it is, sometimes even I do the same by posting my new toys that I buy brahmi1.gif

popular gang lo  edavala meeda naade pai cheyyi ani chupinchukovadniki

1 minute ago, Silveradotwo said:

Niku oka example chepeddha,nen evari gurinchi naa opinion marchukoledu in my clg ,4 frnds undevallu roju tagavallu ,nanu okaka sari adigaru to drink,i said no ,nanu waste fellow ani certify cheyaledu

vallu certify cheyaledu kanni avvakunda apaledu kada brahmi1.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

I rewatched Happy days movie. E cinema lo laga cheppe friendship is overrated. I feel like most friendships you make later in your life are just based on utility. Back in college, I changed myself to fit in my group, I was seeking approval from other popular girls. But in the end, people used to be friends with me so they can copy my assignments. People used to borrow things from me and copy my assignments, but I was too naive to realize because I was trying to fit into the popular group. Friendship in college is so overrated. 

nee chuttu boku batch cherithe aa experience tho andarki generalize chesi chepthe ela? 

Just now, Silveradotwo said:

Yeah, I was not mentally strong to stand up for myself in college. I still remember, a lot of girls in my class were bitching about one of my friends behind her back. But, I didn't defend her in front of them because I wasn't able to stand up for myself. I still feel bad about not defending her then. 

Yeah, I was not mentally strong to stand up for myself in college. I still remember, a lot of girls in my class were bitching about one of my friends behind her back. But, I didn't defend her in front of them because I wasn't able to stand up for myself. I still feel bad about not defending her then. 

we teach people how to treat us Catalpha

Adhi girls lo common e kadha ,nuv chepina sare nedhe problem anevallu

8 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Adhi girls lo common e kadha ,nuv chepina sare nedhe problem anevallu

But I would have still said something if this happened now.