Friendship is overrated

Catalpha

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

But I would have still said something if this happened now. 

Lol aithe roju sickular gang naa gurinchi roju pm lo discoing anta ,info vachindi valaki chepu ipudeCITI_c$y

Friendship lo 3 types untay

1)mutual interests and manchi sync and understand untadhi, can get along well.

easy to maintain and continue

2) ne daggara edho vishayam undhi ani bellam kosam eegalla oche type

3) valla daggara Edho vishayam undhi anukoni nuvvu eega laa maarina kshanam

2nd and 3 rd vi long term workout avvavu coz eventually they realize you’re not really special and viceversa

Jai Sri Krishna

2 hours ago, Catalpha said:

I rewatched Happy days movie. E cinema lo laga cheppe friendship is overrated. I feel like most friendships you make later in your life are just based on utility. Back in college, I changed myself to fit in my group, I was seeking approval from other popular girls. But in the end, people used to be friends with me so they can copy my assignments. People used to borrow things from me and copy my assignments, but I was too naive to realize because I was trying to fit into the popular group. Friendship in college is so overrated. 

Ee movie pakkanettu le kaani

I feel friends are definitely important in everybody’s part of life and at every stage . Let them be your colleagues or roommates I think you oughta feel socially alive in all the stages of life 

2 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Ee movie pakkanettu le kaani

I feel friends are definitely important in everybody’s part of life and at every stage . Let them be your colleagues or roommates I think you oughta feel socially alive in all the stages of life 

yep.. evado okadu connect avtadu mana wavelengthki. evadu connect avtaledu ante manam antha weird unnam ani ardam. yeah, friends are important.. there are somethings we can only share with friends.

• Upvote 1

Thokka lo friendships in real life. Even married uncles are trying to woo unmarried girls and don’t want to give any consideration to single guys who are their friends

cinemallo show chesedantha glorified melodrama

funny memes ని షేర్ చేసుకునే facebook, whatsapp friends కన్నా ...
నువ్వు బాధలో ఉన్నప్పుడు .. phone చేసి బాధ పంచుకునే... ఒక్క ఫ్రెండ్ మిన్న ...

విశ్వదాభిరామ .. social media ది పెద్ద డ్రామా ...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Same thing. I totally agree with you.  They make these silly movies to sell the concept of undying friendship which doesn't exist. 

I tried to hangout with the cool kids in college only to realize they were boring as fcuk and lacked depth. Then became a loner and had others like me come to me to make friends. Was much more original and relieving as we didnt have to try to be cool or whatever. 

Still friends with maybe 5-6 people from those days of my life and in regular touch. Most of the cool kids ended being and living lives as boring if not more boring than we do now. Lol.

I don't try to make new friends anymore. My wife says I'm her best friend and I feel she's my best friend too now.

Same peeling. Lack of depth and intellectual standards are a big turn off. Kasepu navvukotaniki okay but other discussions were just blah. Nene theda na anipinchedi. I knew I was different but didn’t know if it was good different.

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

funny memes ని షేర్ చేసుకునే facebook, whatsapp friends కన్నా ...
నువ్వు బాధలో ఉన్నప్పుడు .. phone చేసి బాధ పంచుకునే... ఒక్క ఫ్రెండ్ మిన్న ...

విశ్వదాభిరామ .. social media ది పెద్ద డ్రామా ...

Good post

11 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Same thing. I totally agree with you.  They make these silly movies to sell the concept of undying friendship which doesn't exist. 

I tried to hangout with the cool kids in college only to realize they were boring as fcuk and lacked depth. Then became a loner and had others like me come to me to make friends. Was much more original and relieving as we didnt have to try to be cool or whatever. 

Still friends with maybe 5-6 people from those days of my life and in regular touch. Most of the cool kids ended being and living lives as boring if not more boring than we do now. Lol.

I don't try to make new friends anymore. My wife says I'm her best friend and I feel she's my best friend too now.

Age ayipoyaka friends undaru ... Btech lo friends untaru endjuku antay evadi avasaram evadiki undadu flow lo carry chestham so ts ki college lo be debba padindhi

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Age ayipoyaka friends undaru ... Btech lo friends untaru endjuku antay evadi avasaram evadiki undadu flow lo carry chestham so ts ki college lo be debba padindhi

agreed argadorn

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

more we get into professional life, less no of friends. freshers unnapudu colleagues close untunde, ipudu undetollantha insecure fellows