Period pain

PilliBeta

28 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Yeah, I want to sleep and not work. Of late, I have been feeling guilty about wasting my eggs everytime I have my period. 

Lol everytime period comes I also have the same feeling. Good to know I am not the odd one out. Try a heat pack do stomach massage if you can’t take rest. Oka 15 minutes private room book chesukoni try that in job. If not at least in bathroom. Also working out helps. Not intense ones and not the ones where you have to move your body upside down if you get what I mean

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I agree, I heard on some pravachanams, the pain is like giving birth to new life.

Adhi andariki undadhu. People with endometriosis, fibroids get that kind of pain. Others have a lot of discomfort but not debilitating pain.

Just now, No_body_friends said:

same doubt

intlo mother grand mothers antha pani without complaint ela chesaro ani

Complaint cheste pattinchukune vallu leru and also it was a taboo. They never used to speak about it. 

Okasari office lo I remember a girl lift lo kinda koorchuni levatam ledhu period pain ki. Car daaka kooda walk cheyyalekapoyindi. Choopinchukunte Doctor endometriosis undi ani annaru tanaki

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

same doubt

they were very strong coz of active lifestyle and unadulterated food

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

same doubt

Mothers teleedhu kaani grandmothers haayiga pakkana koorchunevaru. 5 days rest for them. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Okasari office lo I remember a girl lift lo kinda koorchuni levatam ledhu period pain ki. Car daaka kooda walk cheyyalekapoyindi. Choopinchukunte Doctor endometriosis undi ani annaru tanaki

her case might be endometriosis 

but each person's body is different. Not necessarily some condition but still different.

Some bleed a lot and some might not

there is no one size fits all definition here

1 minute ago, Dippindots said:

her case might be endometriosis 

but each person's body is different. Not necessarily some condition but still different.

Some bleed a lot and some might not

there is no one size fits all definition here

True kaani Aa ammayi antha debilitating pain vasthe it is better to get it checked once. One or two days pain is normal though 

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Mothers teleedhu kaani grandmothers haayiga pakkana koorchunevaru. 5 days rest for them. 

Ma intlo e generation kuda pakkana kuchuntaru . Office ki veltaranuko.

11 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Period days 5 days rest for mother’s and grandmothers even my sister used to have rest when she was at home 

18 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Adhi andariki undadhu. People with endometriosis, fibroids get that kind of pain. Others have a lot of discomfort but not debilitating pain.

I never knew about this. I don't think I have it though, seems very painful.