Why immigrants in America hate America?

PilliBeta

6 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I doubt that millions figure, atleast if I were doing this IT job in India I am sure I would have been in that category. 

And no not everyone can choose to stay close to work location, esp a lot of middle class people can't afford living in places like Manikoda, Gachibowli which are close to Hitech city anymore due to the exorbitant real estate prices in those areas. 

Clearly you never worked in NYC or Bay Area.. or even Atlanta... people who work in prime downtown areas must travel from suburbs and it takes 1-2 hours... we are at least well off and can afford a car or a house in suburbs.. there are millions of people who take public transit and spend hours commuting every day to work.. 

Very few people can afford to live in downtown.. same with hi tech city or gachibowli, which are prime IT areas in Hyd.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Clearly you never worked in NYC or Bay Area.. or even Atlanta... people who work in prime downtown areas must travel from suburbs and it takes 1-2 hours... we are at least well off and can afford a car or a house in suburbs.. there are millions of people who take public transit and spend hours commuting every day to work.. 

Very few people can afford to live in downtown.. same with hi tech city or gachibowli, which are prime IT areas in Hyd.. 

Mari akkada enduku undali

Happy Ga Midwest lo unda vachu Kada

Chill.life

8 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I am personally in touch with a lot of my friends from school days who I grew up with. Oka sari India ellipodam anukuntunna ani chepthey 3 years back they all messaged me asking me to re-consider, a lot of them including the super wealthy guys want to get out of India. One of them is even looking at the EB5 route to come to the US, reason cited is for better educational opportunities for higher education in the US for his kids. 

So yeah staying in India might look great from a distance, but I am sure my life was better off coming to the US instead of staying back in India. 

You are comparing a developed country that is 400 years old with a developing country that is 70 years old... Apples and Oranges Bro.. 😎 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

You are comparing a developed country that is 400 years old with a developing country that is 70 years old... Apples and Oranges Bro.. 😎 

Do u think India will ever be developed??

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

Mari akkada enduku undali

Happy Ga Midwest lo unda vachu Kada

Chill.life

Same question.. why do you have to work in a Tier 1 city like Hyderabad.. you can choose to work in Tier 2 cities like Kochi or Bhubaneswar... where the quality of life is better, less pollution, less traffic.. it is all about our choices.. you make a choice based on your priorities and adjust with the negatives...

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You are forgetting the fact that IT jobs are present pretty much in 40/50 states in the US, and I never had to stay in NYC, Bay Area or even Atlanta to find a job and work at it. This is not the case with India where most of the jobs even in a place like Hyderabad are based around the Hitech city which is beyond the reach of middleclass people. 

As @keviinusa mentioned quite well, you can choose to live in the Mid West or even in places where you don't have to commute long distances in the US. Think Kansas, Missouri, North Carolina, and places like that. 

Same question.. why do you have to work in a Tier 1 city like Hyderabad.. you can choose to work in Tier 2 cities like Kochi or Bhubaneswar... where the quality of life is better, less pollution, less traffic.. it is all about our choices.. you make a choice based on your priorities and adjust with the negatives...

Very few jobs in cities like that, atleast in IT if that's what you are working on. Plus there are issues with language, not everyone speaks English in those cities and often times you have to learn the local language. 

Atleast in the US, every place speaks pretty much the same language so not many issues on that front. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

What about China

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Not comparing, just saying why some people prefer to stay and work in the US due to the benefits it offers 

Edayuna kasta padi sadiste daani chala respectful ga choostam and we value it more.... most of immigrants doesn’t even know how they got GCs.. just coz they born in some country and got picked by lottery won’t know the value of freedom... 

ilanti chetta batch andarni venaka vesukochedi dems... 

Well

The quality of life is almost same in most of us.

If. U want to compare Kochi to Kansas city or stlouis 

I will leave it to u.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Edayuna kasta padi sadiste daani chala respectful ga choostam and we value it more.... most of immigrants doesn’t even know how they got GCs.. just coz they born in some country and got picked by lottery won’t know the value of freedom... 

ilanti chetta batch andarni venaka vesukochedi dems... 

Did the Democrats ever do that?