Why immigrants in America hate America?

PilliBeta

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

NASA budget is about 20 billion dollars.. which is peanuts for US.. I wish they spend more on NASA.. NASA can do wonders with more spending by encouraging more companies like SpaceX and virgin.... See what SpaceX did with few million dollars they received from NASA... 

I don't know, working for NASA can get very complacent. It's a federal organization after all. 

9 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

It seems like a lot of immigrants in America hate America. 

Based on my experience it is a wrong statement. If you think it is a lot you might be talking to different kind of immigrants.. 

=> Omerica covid response was so amazing daily 1 Lakh cases 
=> stupid 2nd amendment , gun crimes and related laws
=> political corruption and racist bigots leading the country like trump and 7 croes supporting them
=> Blacks vs Whites and white supremacy crap
=> Too many Religious illiterates in the country where abortion and being christian becoming big factors in elections
=> broken families
=> No more USA its called Red States , Blue States of America
=> poor public transport in general and major emitter of carbon emissions , Ewaste and other environmental issues
=> private health care insurance which has mixed opinions until medicare hits at 65yrs
=> as of 2020 retirement age is 67yrs
=> old age and care homes expenses , loneliness issues
=> Income climbing ladder differs by region , social status , poverty etc...(southern states,midwest less chances )

42 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

=> Omerica covid response was so amazing daily 1 Lakh cases 
=> stupid 2nd amendment , gun crimes and related laws
=> political corruption and racist bigots leading the country like trump and 7 croes supporting them
=> Blacks vs Whites and white supremacy crap
=> Too many Religious illiterates in the country where abortion and being christian becoming big factors in elections
=> broken families
=> No more USA its called Red States , Blue States of America
=> poor public transport in general and major emitter of carbon emissions , Ewaste and other environmental issues
=> private health care insurance which has mixed opinions until medicare hits at 65yrs
=> as of 2020 retirement age is 67yrs
=> old age and care homes expenses , loneliness issues
=> Income climbing ladder differs by region , social status , poverty etc...(southern states,midwest less chances )

No one is asking you to be here, you're welcome to go back to where you come from. 

14 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

No one is asking you to be here, you're welcome to go back to where you come from. 

Hey i never came to USA and have no interest to visit that country.

I stayed in UK for 13yrs+ and returned for good to India .

old age sucks in western countries!