Calling Tellugodu

PilliBeta

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I see the point of questioning the merit of meritocracy with respect to wealth inequality. But how is a random lottery better than meritocracy when you're talking about giving H1Bs?

Why do you think meritocracy has to be applied in H1B’s?

• Haha 1

I don't care if you're a tester or not. I am just pointing out that a tester in India deserves a green card more than a homeless person from Somalia, so country based discrimination should not exist in issuing green cards. 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Why do you think meritocracy has to be applied in H1B’s?

How else would you determine who gets an opportunity? It is supposed to be a high skilled Visa. How do you measure skill if not for meritocracy?

Just now, PilliBeta said:

How else would you determine who gets an opportunity? It is supposed to be a high skilled Visa. How do you measure skill if not for meritocracy?

What’s skills are you talking about ? Apply chese vaalandariki already skills and degrees vnnayi kada? It’s not like they are applying visas to high school graduates?

6 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Ya l8 bro .. Idisey .. Don’t know why are they even bothered about who gets which visa or who doesn’t .. Opinion vndadam okay . But being proponent is kinda extreme 

Manam matrame thopulsm manam unna danilo vallake anni kavali..

pay isn’t a measure of skill ani simple ga chepte vinadu..

skill is in very field even a person who makes pots is skilled vadiki isthava h1b??

vadiki pay chesthava h1b tech salary leda farmer ki chesthava 

love da lo logics kakapothe endi:giggle:

Just now, ring_master said:

What’s skills are you talking about ? Apply chese vaalandariki already skills and degrees vnnayi kada? It’s not like they are applying visas to high school graduates?

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, inventing a wheel is a high skill back in the day, it's not anymore. The same thing could be said about technology, so if you don't raise the standards of what constitutes high skilled labor, it will not stay a high skilled Visa anymore. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

How do you measure meritocracy of high skilled labor? What are the measures to quantify meritocracy?

Uscis is scrutinizing every application . Don’t even know what’s your argument here .. the numbers of visas are less and supply is more as simple as that 

• Haha 1

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, inventing a wheel is a high skill back in the day, it's not anymore. The same thing could be said about technology, so if you don't raise the standards of what constitutes high skilled labor, it will not stay a high skilled Visa anymore. 

Lol ippudu enti visa entry should be like an Ivy League college application ah ?

• Haha 1

How do you measure skill? If is the minimum wage of H1B 65k? Because for some weird reason back in day, a job paying more than 65k was considered a high skill job. But it's not anymore. But people have used pay as a measure of how skilled a person is. 

Somalia vadu homeless ee avvala?? vadu em cheyaleda?? Bagunde edi so ratan tata valla koduku inko ratan tata vathadu oka lower middle class vadu alane untada??

em matladtunnav ra nuvvu asala??:giggle: Velli microscope kinda nuvvu sittuuuuu nooo y this kolaveri..

inka potunna nee posts ki inka reply ivvanu.. byebye ra pichoda....

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Technology innovation ni visa and immigration issues ki link pettav .. deenine battathala ki mokali link pettinattu vndi 

• Haha 1