Calling Tellugodu

PilliBeta

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Even with high cost of living, people who work in Bay Area ending up saving lot then people who work in Idaho with low cost of living.

Sare bhayya point is about getting paid not saving right ?naku idaho lo vndadam istam anuko then Bay Area .. I don’t think employers will be paying me the same amount right ?

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Sare bhayya point is about getting paid not saving right ?naku idaho lo vndadam istam anuko then Bay Area .. I don’t think employers will be paying me the same amount right ?

Now it might be possible. You can try to get a job in a company that is based on Bay Area /SF and still work in cheaper areas. Just because you are living in cheaper area , they pay scale will not change a much for Bay Area based companies.

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Even with high cost of living, people who work in Bay Area ending up saving lot then people who work in Idaho with low cost of living.

I don’t agree to this...

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Adi ala adugu logical questions ki answers undav le :giggle:

44 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Now it might be possible. You can try to get a job in a company that is based on Bay Area /SF and still work in cheaper areas. Just because you are living in cheaper area , they pay scale will not change a much for Bay Area based companies.

Might / could be / should be ani Nenu vanda cheptha 

1 hour ago, ring_master said:

How are you doing justice to people in other fields than IT like construction , design , mechanical . They will not be getting paid 

That's why lca depends on profession and location no

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

That's why lca depends on profession and location no

So ? Nuvvu chepinattu highest paid ki iste lca’s matter Em aytaayi they are just going to sort salaries from high to low and give the top people .. I am not able to see the point of LCA here when you mention highest paid should be given H1b’s ... what if all those highest paids are in few states like California , NY

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ring_master said:

So ? Nuvvu chepinattu highest paid ki iste lca’s matter Em aytaayi they are just going to sort salaries from high to low and give the top people .. I am not able to see the point of LCA here when you mention highest paid should be given H1b’s ... what if all those highest paids are in few states like California , NY

I am saying that it should be normalized to location and field like LCA is, for example in Bay area people who make less than 100k in IT wouldn't be able to get a H1B. Don't you think this is better than lottery based on probability?

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I am saying that it should be normalized to location and field like LCA is, for example in Bay area people who make less than 100k in IT wouldn't be able to get a H1B. 

Ekkada mention chesav normalization gurinchi in your previous posts ? This is the first time you bought that point in this thread 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Ekkada mention chesav normalization gurinchi in your previous posts ? This is the first time you bought that point in this thread 

This thread is about me questioning @Tellugodu about his stance that low paying testing job shouldn't get GCs. I posted why they shouldn't get GCs because they are better than low skilled Somalian immigrants, that way they won't be competing for high skilled H1B jobs. So, he complained that H1B wage levels for testing are low, I said that future H1Bs should only be given for high paying jobs, and not based on lottery. There was never a question of normalization until you brought up the point of location or field. That's why I pointed out. It's not like my policy is going to be made into a law, I am just telling my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I am saying that it should be normalized to location and field like LCA is, for example in Bay area people who make less than 100k in IT wouldn't be able to get a H1B. Don't you think this is better than lottery based on probability?

Meritocracy is overrated according to me and these numbers are barely any indicators of such variables 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

This thread is about me questioning @Tellugodu about his stance that low paying testing job shouldn't get GCs. I posted why they should get GCs because they are better than low skilled Somalian immigrants, that way they won't be competing for high skilled H1B jobs. So, he complained that H1B wage levels for testing are low, I said that future H1Bs should only be given for high paying jobs, and not based on lottery. There was never a question of normalization until you brought up the point of location or field. That's why I pointed out. It's not like my policy is going to made into a law, I am just telling my opinion. 

Sure you can have all the opinion you want

18 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Anthe anthe elantivi thread start chesina vedavaki teliyavu le entha sepatiki vlogs anukuntu pakka valla lifes pina unna interest, sprem mobility lanti creative ideas unna vallaki real life immigration issues telidu le.. 

manam thopu manam chese job thopu so manake anni kavali vere vallu antha low level cockroaches laga chusta:giggle: nenu

3 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Meritocracy is overrated according to me and these numbers are barely any indicators of such variables 

Giving opportunity for meritocracy is better than giving opportunity using a random number generator. 

13 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Anthe anthe manam oka point raise cheste nenu ala analedu velli posts chaduvu anali..

leda kothaga anesi nenu already cheppa anali:giggle:

thats the latest trend:giggle: