485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

43 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Congrats to all who received.

Online Status: No update since Juy 22nd Transferred to NBC

Tier 1 Emma Cal: August 7th - Said it was transferred back to Nebraska Service Center

Tier 1 Emma Call: August 12th - Said NBC is processing, no more info.

Tier 1 Emma Call: Aug 18th - Said I cannot see where ur file is, it just shows Transit., but last file activity was on Aug 15th.

Tier 2 (scheduled on July 20th) - Your fie is moved back to Nebraska, and is under processing time, enni questions adigina same answer.

🙏  raani vaandariki vacheyali ani praying.

not keeping track of DB. just went through the thread.

cc: @csrcsr special congrats.

@Spartan nebraska ki pampu anna medicals oka copy and keep another one for field office and keep another one for RFE

@csrcsr anna field office medicals pampindi and also @perugu_vada kuda same field office ki proactive ga medicals pampindru edarki kalsi otchindi. perugu uncle edo post lo antunde, rfe malied ki status change ayindhi anni and the changes to response received ani.

7 minutes ago, viky said:

@Spartan nebraska ki pampu anna medicals oka copy and keep another one for field office and keep another one for RFE

@csrcsr anna field office medicals pampindi and also @perugu_vada kuda same field office ki proactive ga medicals pampindru edarki kalsi otchindi. perugu uncle edo post lo antunde, rfe malied ki status change ayindhi anni and the changes to response received ani.

That is correct .. ivale rendu status lu change ayyay, request for evidence .. response recieved for rfe ani 

17 minutes ago, viky said:

First medicals sent to  Nebraska only..

vere copy FO ki move ayyaka pampiddam ante...NBC velli malli Nebraska ke vachindi

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, viky said:

He already sent one  bro to nebrasja

33 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

He already sent one  bro to nebrasja

Bro, I'm planning to interfile medicals. My application is still at nebraska. Interfiled on aug 4th. Is it a good idea now to interfile medicals? Also Medicals file chese dhapudu one cover letter saripothundha for primary and derivative with barcodes?

11 minutes ago, sam5484u said:

Bro, I'm planning to interfile medicals. My application is still at nebraska. Interfiled on aug 4th. Is it a good idea now to interfile medicals? Also Medicals file chese dhapudu one cover letter saripothundha for primary and derivative with barcodes?

One cover letter should be fine , inka transfer avaleda pakka?  Avaledu ani agent chepithe yiu can send one

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Yes on some day bro I fact mine had status update delay a day before its elf

Asalu travel history Motham delete ayitada,old n new passport and wat about i94.

@csrcsr on an avg roju ki 800 approvals untunnai GC from both MSC and LIN.

e lekkana 30 days lo 23K visas ichese plan lo unnaru.

that 23K count was from July 15th, USCIS response to litigation. demand was 51K then.

appude they are short of 20K+ visas.

August end lopu rakapote ....inka malli enni rojul wait cheyalo.

Just now, Spartan said:

@csrcsr on an avg roju ki 800 approvals untunnai GC from both MSC and LIN.

e lekkana 30 days lo 23K visas ichese plan lo unnaru.

that 23K count was from July 15th, USCIS response to litigation. demand was 51K then.

appude they are short of 20K+ visas.

August end lopu rakapote ....inka malli enni rojul wait cheyalo.

October malli kotta so vastadi feeling you will still get it want to know where the file is