485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

October malli kotta so vastadi feeling you will still get it want to know where the file is

Nebraska lo undi ani cheptunnar anna..

NBC nunchi Nebraska enduku vellindo teliyatam le

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Nebraska lo undi ani cheptunnar anna..

NBC nunchi Nebraska enduku vellindo teliyatam le

It cannot bro I think stupid agent unless they want to adjudicate from.nebraska 

Also want to know they transferred 485j along with it if that is the case 

Nuvu repu congress men enquiry adugu if they are not advocating trust me it will not delay yiur case to exactly find out 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It cannot bro I think stupid agent unless they want to adjudicate from.nebraska 

Also want to know they transferred 485j along with it if that is the case 

Nuvu repu congress men enquiry adugu if they are not advocating trust me it will not delay yiur case to exactly find out 

congressman enquiry submit chesa morning.

485J transfer aindi ani undadu kada..

I always give them my A# so that they can pull all my applications.

eb3-eb2 consideration adigite, ne file adjucate ayye tappudu telustadi..anta varaku evar cheppaleru antunnadu..

ivala tagilina Tier-2 gadaite maree worst ga ..same answer I cannot tell anything ani..

vadi kanna Tier 1 was better yesterday, na file last August 15th na activity undi ani cheppindi

@csrcsr these are the messages I got with different calls from June.

after interfile, early June lo tier-2 call, she mentioned my application is at Phoenix FO.

- tarvata medical interfile chesi June end info anukunte - Tier -1 still at Nebraska.

- Then July Tier -1, she said it is moving around multiple places, but cannot pin point the location

- July 22nd, transfer to Nebraska, both online and Tier 1 confirmed

- August 5th - Tier 1 call - they said ur file moved back to Nebraska again from NBC.

- August 12th - Tier 1 call - One guy said it is being processed by NBC, tier 1 lo chala mandi vague answers cheptaru..NBC odu info kosam multiple times query chestadu, ball evar court lo undo, a update cheptaru, dont worry it is at NBC annadu. relax ayya.

- malli Aug 17th Tier 1 call cheste - Same Nebraska move aindi back annadu.

Tier-2 call odu, Nebraska lo undi enduko telvad annad...

asalu Nebraska odu approve chesadani ekkada vinale nenu

inni times lo okkad bhi FO maata ettale.. nor RFE. ade bhayamestundi

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

after interfile, early June lo tier-2 call, she mentioned my application is at Phoenix FO.

- tarvata medical interfile chesi June end info anukunte - Tier -1 still at Nebraska.

- Then July Tier -1, she said it is moving around multiple places, but cannot pin point the location

- August 5th - Tier 1 call - they said ur file moved back to Nebraska again from NBC.

- August 12th - Tier 1 call - One guy said it is being processed by NBC, tier 1 lo chala mandi vague answers cheptaru..NBC odu info kosam multiple times query chestadu, ball evar court lo undo, a update cheptaru, dont worry it is at NBC annadu. relax ayya.

Same bro..

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Did you get an online case status update that your file has been moved to LIN? Where was your application sent to Originally? 

5 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Did you get an online case status update that your file has been moved to LIN? Where was your application sent to Originally? 

yes anna,  origina as usual LIN Nebraska.

July 22nd, NBC moved ani both online and hard copy rendu unnai...and still same.

but agents saying above info

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

July 22nd, NBC moved ani both online and hard copy rendu unnai...and still same.

Don't trust the agents bro. If it's transferred to NBC, it won't transfer back to LIN without another status update. Status update has to happen for files moving between service centers(LIN,SRC, NBC). It was the same case for me also, agents gave different information every week. I have been in the same place as you and I know how it feels. One good way to know where your file is based on a Service Request Number. The last three alphabets of an SR Number will tell you where it is located FO or NBC. Try raising one. Senator enquiry also can shed light on the location. 

Just now, gaganam said:

Epudo AP approve ayindi kaani indakaney finger prints applied ani ochindi any idea what could this be 

Bro can you shed details your pd rd straight or interfile or refile ?

8 minutes ago, gaganam said:

Epudo AP approve ayindi kaani indakaney finger prints applied ani ochindi any idea what could this be 

saw same thing today reported by multiple people in TG groups. may be adjudication is going on?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Let's raise congressman 

21 minutes ago, gaganam said:

9 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

saw same thing today reported by multiple people in TG groups. may be adjudication is going on?

@SUbba LIngam @gaganam malli FBI check complete ayindi and they reused it

mostly next week ostadi approval congrats

23 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Don't trust the agents bro. If it's transferred to NBC, it won't transfer back to LIN without another status update. Status update has to happen for files moving between service centers(LIN,SRC, NBC). It was the same case for me also, agents gave different information every week. I have been in the same place as you and I know how it feels. One good way to know where your file is based on a Service Request Number. The last three alphabets of an SR Number will tell you where it is located FO or NBC. Try raising one. Senator enquiry also can shed light on the location. 

@Suhaas SR raise cheyanivvatledu within processing time ani 

any tricks to do that