485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Suhaas SR raise cheyanivvatledu within processing time ani 

any tricks to do that

Receipt notice meedha PD missing ani TG lo evaro chesaru ani vinna bro. Information is missing annattu. My Receipt Notice didn't have PD also. Not sure if it's the same with you. 

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool regarding sr raise for your spouse in ontp and 485 category other select cheyi that will create the sr sorry was cooking so delayed reply @Spartan

thanks anna for updates. enjoy  the weekend.

nen  bhi out.

thanks to all.

14 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool regarding sr raise for your spouse in ontp and 485 category other select cheyi that will create the sr sorry was cooking so delayed reply @Spartan

Why other bro….employment based sub category option vundi kada? Any advantage?

1 minute ago, kajri said:

it won’t let you create onpt if you select eb based sub-category. that’s why you choose ‘Other’.

3 minutes ago, kajri said:

Employment category first try cheyandi bro if it is within processing time  else it wont allow to create it will accept  other is  to try a different way

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Employment category first try cheyandi bro if it is within processing time  else it wont allow to create it will accept  other is  to try a different way

Thanks bro..

1 hour ago, SUbba LIngam said:

saw same thing today reported by multiple people in TG groups. may be adjudication is going on?

Iyala record kotinatlu unaru bro lin series la praying all your guys numbers come  bro😨

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Iyala record kotinatlu unaru bro lin series la praying all your guys numbers come  bro😨

ya bro total ga 2500+ approvals vachayi anukunta. i feel happy that my turn comes up soon and at the same time worry about the visa numbers getting exhausted this fy. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SUbba LIngam said:

ya bro total ga 2500+ approvals vachayi anukunta. i feel happy that my turn comes up soon and at the same time worry about the visa numbers getting exhausted this fy. 

Just today 2500 approvals ?