485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

need em alined matladava tier 1 tho ??? transfer Edina ayindi anada? or still src lone under?

still in src :D i spoke to tier1..finger print taken last update.... 

3 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

still in src :D i spoke to tier1..finger print taken last update.... 

sachionodu Emina partial review chesada endi vaade approve chesta ani kurchunado emo they are very slow :( did you got 485J receipt ?

6 hours ago, gaganam said:

Oct 2013, RD: Nov 2020 and I did Interfile in june

PD:APR 2012 RD: Nov 2020 and I did Interfile in April, yesterday moved from SRC.  They started moving in bulk, I believe you will get next week. 

• Upvote 1

My case got transferred from LIN to NBC last week, Nenu TUB tho medicals pampa ledu, attorney highly discouraged to attached medicals.

Ippudu waiting for RFE and transfer to FO if applicable. Kaani RFE ravali and adi mail lo vacchi attoryney chudali and respond avvadaniki almost one month minimum avthundi. Late avthundi anipisthundi 

Would it help If I send my medicals by myself to NBC ? 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

sachionodu Emina partial review chesada endi vaade approve chesta ani kurchunado emo they are very slow :( did you got 485J receipt ?

yeah...june 3rd file...receipt from msc...  asalu expect cheyale kadha manam...inkoncham late anthe approve kani vallaki... :DF%G_@baby_dc1

6 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

My case got transferred from LIN to NBC last week, Nenu TUB tho medicals pampa ledu, attorney highly discouraged to attached medicals.

Ippudu waiting for RFE and transfer to FO if applicable. Kaani RFE ravali and adi mail lo vacchi attoryney chudali and respond avvadaniki almost one month minimum avthundi. Late avthundi anipisthundi 

Would it help If I send my medicals by myself to NBC ? 

medicals ready unaya? if yes send to msc on monday...take one more copy keep it ready...to send to FO in case if we get RFE

3 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

yeah...june 3rd file...receipt from msc...  asalu expect cheyale kadha manam...inkoncham late anthe approve kani vallaki... :DF%G_@baby_dc1

Why so late bro naadi March 3rd you and me same pd date and month kada? Ante  I am asking recieot date not the day when you got the reciept

59 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

medicals ready unaya? if yes send to msc on monday...take one more copy keep it ready...to send to FO in case if we get RFE

yeah medicals ready ga unnayi.... I have two copies , Out of 2 one copy is with attorney. ANother one is with me MSC ki yela pampali ?