csrcsr

11 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Below are the sequence of status changes u will see

New card being produced 

case approved 

card was mailed

tracking number 

usps delivered your card

Nadhi direct Case Approved without NCBP. Hoping the same follows thru in the next few days.

Lot of cases went to CRP . Yesterday’s approvals are very low compared to aug month daily trend . 

I feel like part of the rumors are true . Visa numbers are not available for sure . But retrogress to 2010 may not be possible . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Bro, don’t loose hope. 
i hope you will be greened by end of next year. 

What’s your PD ?
if it’s up to 2012 , I strongly believe they will be greened by end of 2023. 

Anything after that, just go with the flow. 
bright side is we will get atleast AP and EAD . 

April 2013

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Lot of cases went to CRP . Yesterday’s approvals are very low compared to aug month daily trend . 

I feel like part of the rumors are true . Visa numbers are not available for sure . But retrogress to 2010 may not be possible . 

2010 is too extreme le....athivrushti anavrushti gaadee reddy! 2020 and 21 lo atu extremes lo 2016, 18 annadu, ippudemo backward extremes chesthunnadu. I think 2014 folks can get by 2023 end or 2024 end depending on the SO numbers to be released by DoS.

I have been saying it from the beginning in my old posts, 1 in 2 folks will be left out for sure due to the reality of numbers. Worst thing that USCIS did was approve folks with later part of 2014 PD's that left out many 2012 and 13's. Hopefully they dont do this mistake by moving the dates forward. @csrcsr @perugu_vada any thoughts?

3 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

2010 is too extreme le....athivrushti anavrushti gaadee reddy! 2020 and 21 lo atu extremes lo 2016, 18 annadu, ippudemo backward extremes chesthunnadu. I think 2014 folks can get by 2023 end or 2024 end depending on the SO numbers to be released by DoS.

I have been saying it from the beginning in my old posts, 1 in 2 folks will be left out for sure due to the reality of numbers. Worst thing that USCIS did was approve folks with later part of 2014 PD's that left out many 2012 and 13's. Hopefully they dont do this mistake by moving the dates forward. @csrcsr @perugu_vada any thoughts?

2014 straight filers killed 2011,12,13.

We have ro wait on SO and the bulletin bro munduku veladu ani confirm, venakaliki entha anedi only uscis knows 100% pakka 2010 is big BS

yeah .. really not sure how they processed the applications .., by leaving out folks in 2012 and 2013 .. 

if they have left only few cases that are in 2012 and 2013 .. considering USCIS wants to show the backlog ;.. best case scenario will be .. dates to not move any further (neither forward nor retrogress), until 2nd or 3rd quarter .. for them to get clear idea .. 

incase retrogress aina .. how far they go back, no idea .. may be end of 2012 or mid of 2013 .. but still they shall be cleared off, as majority of them already got GC

17 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Inka rumors endi bro Parker statementand reddy iddaru chepparu kada 😌😌

57 minutes ago, pavone said:

Nadhi direct Case Approved without NCBP. Hoping the same follows thru in the next few days.

this case will take time. .they will again move it to NCBP later. but i guess they will have a number allocated

3 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

2014 straight filers killed 2011,12,13.

2011 and 2012 cases inka pending unnaay ante .. mostly there might be an issue with their application .. or needs additional review .. like it could be their previous employer left/closed .. eb3 to eb2 upgrade with no masters  etc .. many will not say if they have any issue .. becos i dont know of anyone left behind whose PD is 2011 and 2012

Just now, perugu_vada said:

2011 and 2012 cases inka pending unnaay ante .. mostly there might be an issue with their application .. or needs additional review .. like it could be their previous employer left/closed .. eb3 to eb2 upgrade with no masters  etc .. many will not say if they have any issue .. becos i dont know of anyone left behind whose PD is 2011 and 2012

What do yiu bro mean 2012  kuppalu kuppalu unayi naaku telisnave oka 20 unaye which are neat applications with a mix of downgrade and stariaght

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Naadhi anni clear unnayi bro. I am

with same employer . April 01 interfiled. Received medical rfe from nbc in june and they acknowledged in june and later case transferred to newark fo and sitting there in black box. Lost hope completely.

raasi peeti ledemo naaku..

11 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Another theory is that it will go to 2010 for india because we have around 2800 visa numbers only . And spill over will be around 50k but those numbers will be applicable from q3 . So it may go to 2010 in Oct but will come back to 2013 around March again . 

Very few people are left from 2011 and 2012 . Based on polls in telegram like 7% each year . 

majority of folks are from 2013 and 2014 . 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

What do yiu bro mean 2012  kuppalu kuppalu unayi naaku telisnave oka 20 unaye which are neat applications with a mix of downgrade and stariaght

emo uncle .. atleast in my circle .. nobody is left behind .. 2011 and 2012 cases aithe .. all did Master's here ...

again it all depends on luck .. numbers chusthe kani assess cheyaleru evaru kuda .. how the future holds w.r.t GC adjudication ani .. 

lets hope for the best .,. that is all we can do ..