485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

did they say anything about next year spillover. 

Not yet bro vaadu release cheyali ninna Parker statement thi bayam edni ante

140K SO WITH TOTAL 280 lo he said only 60k (around) were given , to eb2 and the numbers are done

With 40k (SO) guestinate so entha vaste enni numbers vastayi eb2 ki anedi oka. Ayam we have to see bro I think it will be out soon in 2 weeks

2 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

Naadhi anni clear unnayi bro. I am

with same employer . April 01 interfiled. Received medical rfe from nbc in june and they acknowledged in june and later case transferred to newark fo and sitting there in black box. Lost hope completely.

raasi peeti ledemo naaku..

u never know bro .. may be ni case ki already visa number attach aindemo .. as long as ur case status do not get changed to CRP .. u might still get it .. neverthless, dont curse yourselves or your luck .. afterall GC is not the end of the world .. 

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

Another theory is that it will go to 2010 for india because we have around 2800 visa numbers only . And spill over will be around 50k but those numbers will be applicable from q3 . So it may go to 2010 in Oct but will come back to 2013 around March again . 

Very few people are left from 2011 and 2012 . Based on polls in telegram like 7% each year . 

majority of folks are from 2013 and 2014 . 

anni numbers speculation ye .. those who have not got GC approved .. my suggestion is .. better stay away from telegram groups .. waste of time .. and moreover frustration build avvatam thappa em undadhu inka avi chuusi .. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

emo uncle .. atleast in my circle .. nobody is left behind .. 2011 and 2012 cases aithe .. all did Master's here ...

again it all depends on luck .. numbers chusthe kani assess cheyaleru evaru kuda .. how the future holds w.r.t GC adjudication ani .. 

lets hope for the best .,. that is all we can do .. 

Luck factor ani epdu discuss chesamu kada bro my point is the statement is wrong very few 2012 left there are many just in telegram polls there are many

Maa office slack lo entho mandi unaru no criteria for masters, or 10th class once the file is in eb2 it's same quueue

retro to 2010 logic naaku ardam ayindi enti ante

35k remaining application with USCIS.

yearly we get 7k for eB2 right. So that is 5 years worth of inventory. based on that they are assuming it will retro to 2010.

7 minutes ago, Prisionary said:

Naadhi anni clear unnayi bro. I am

with same employer . April 01 interfiled. Received medical rfe from nbc in june and they acknowledged in june and later case transferred to newark fo and sitting there in black box. Lost hope completely.

raasi peeti ledemo naaku..

Bad luck bro let's pray the number  of SO is huge and they don't get back the dates

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dippam said:

retro to 2010 logic naaku ardam ayindi enti ante

35k remaining application with USCIS.

yearly we get 7k for eB2 right. So that is 5 years worth of inventory. based on that they are assuming it will retro to 2010.

But why they are not counting the expected SO?

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Not yet bro vaadu release cheyali ninna Parker statement thi bayam edni ante

140K SO WITH TOTAL 280 lo he said only 60k (around) were given , to eb2 and the numbers are done

With 40k (SO) guestinate so entha vaste enni numbers vastayi eb2 ki anedi oka. Ayam we have to see bro I think it will be out soon in 2 weeks

I read somewhere.....The law provides equal numbers to all EB categories...Just like regular 140k are distributed at 28.6% to each EB category, those 141k SO provided approx 40k to EB2 India and China, and 20k additional must have spilled over from EB1. I cant think of any other logical means for that 60k number.

What doesn't add up is, EB3 should also get 40k from spill over, but EB3 India only received 12,600 per that parker document!

Just now, Dippam said:

TUB approve ayinaka dependent application will be only in EB2 or in both eB2/EB3 anedi clarity ledu ippudu naaku.

TUB is never applicable to dependent bro only primary, If primary got approved in eb2 dependent kuda eb2 (e27  category lo istaru )

• Like 1

Just now, akkum_bakkum said:

I read somewhere.....The law provides equal numbers to all EB categories...Just like regular 140k are distributed at 28.6% to each EB category, those 141k SO provided approx 40k to EB2 India and China, and 20k additional must have spilled over from EB1. I cant think of any other logical means for that 60k number.

What doesn't add up is, EB3 should also get 40k from spill over, but EB3 India only received 12,600 per that parker document!

Yaa nenu alage anukuna bro but with Parker all those calclukation mess up avutunayi my guess first 140 ÷3 eb1 2 3 28.6% then 7% cap

Then regarding SO I think they first give to employment of the most backlogged eb then it will flow down anukunta so eb1 usage ledu eb2 degara vachhi agiloyinayi that's what max cap is 60k

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Luck factor ani epdu discuss chesamu kada bro my point is the statement is wrong very few 2012 left there are many just in telegram polls there are many

Maa office slack lo entho mandi unaru no criteria for masters, or 10th class once the file is in eb2 it's same quueue

yeah USCIS numbers release chesthe kani telidu le .. entha mandhi were left out

1 minute ago, Dippam said:

not expecting too much SO this year. also that will come in Q3/Q4 right not in Q1 may be?

Adi kuda oka confusion  q3 4 bro  id that is the case mana valaki chala mansiki Jan ninche start ayavi kada approvals

Just now, perugu_vada said:

yeah USCIS numbers release chesthe kani telidu le .. entha mandhi were left out

Emtha mandi left out Parker statement lo release chesaru kada what is unknows is entha SO vastundi and how max cap for eb2

Just now, csrcsr said:

Emtha mandi left out Parker statement lo release chesaru kada what is unknows is entha SO vastundi and how max cap for eb2

entha mandhi left out ? do u have that number