485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nenu aithe ala cheyanu bro, Nenu in case naa face ki gc vasthe , prathi okariki naa next batch students, h1 etc naaku entha chetana aithe antha help chestha in whatever way I can 

Good bro. But okkasari GC and citizens aithe aa mindset vere vuntadi le.

5 minutes ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

biometrics done for me. Do we need to get the medicals done too before dates become current? My PD is 2012 Dec EB3

Rfe vastadi bro or you can submit early mida konni posts unayi chudu pros and cons

not witch company..pharma manufacturing company.. no issues with job currently..  so wondering if i should switch or wait in eb2 only till dec 2011 is current.. will wait till oct 2021 bulletin and decide if i should move to desi consulting company and downgrade to eb3.

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

The below guy got 485 today  he is reassuring you can use ap nothing will happen and maintain h1 status

""Yep. Like I said many times, You can use AP for travel and use H1B for job employer i9. Been doing that since 2012. Went to India and back on AP 6 times. Also on my 4th H1B extension. Never went for H1B visa stamping after 2009. I have answered many questions in the past regarding this. Please search for my username before asking. Getting EAD/AP is almost like getting a GC except we would have answer RFe and renew them every 2 years. I renewed mine 6 times. Free renewal Applied myself all 6 times.""

same thing heard from a friend . He got his GC last year. Used AP for travel and H1B to maintain status but with the same employer. Not sure if you change the employer

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, debmat said:

not witch company..pharma manufacturing company.. no issues with job currently..  so wondering if i should switch or wait in eb2 only till dec 2011 is current.. will wait till oct 2021 bulletin and decide if i should move to desi consulting company and downgrade to eb3.

Just wait enni years wait chesaru inkko 6 months or hardly 1year you will get directly GC believe me....

if you downgrade again 10 to 12k bokka after getting gc, u can use same money  it for luxury family vacation  

1 hour ago, debmat said:

stable job unte GC kosam consulting company ki enduku man...company marithe easy ga one year wait cheyali to finish perm etc and aa lopu nee EB2 current avvachu or atleast apply I485

Just now, pavone said:

eb3 downgrade approve aiyaka if we change jobs after 180 days by filing 485j supplement. If eb2 dates got current, can we interfile?

No you cannot ,  

bro also many people suggested not to interfile for its own reasons

I think same question got clarified in of of youtube show 

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No you cannot ,  

bro also many people suggested not to interfile for its own reasons

I think same question got clarified in of of youtube show 

So, we'll be stuck in eb3? Researched a ton but didnt find answers.. can you point to the youtube videos? TY

43 minutes ago, pavone said:

So, we'll be stuck in eb3? Researched a ton but didnt find answers.. can you point to the youtube videos? TY

hi bro to your question ikada chepadu chudu , aa caller followupquestion nide adigadu, i think copied the video at that time check and if doesnt work let me now