1 minute ago, ambothu said:

Type : Eb2 -> Eb3
First Time Upgrade to PP
I-140 PP Delivered to USCIS : 4/5/2021
PP Rejected Notice Date : 4/7/2021
PP Physical notice Recvd Date : 4/13/2021
Online Status: was never updated/changed
Reason for Rejection in Notice :
Form 1-907, remittance(s) and supporting documentation are being returned for the following reason(s):

1.The Form 1-140 petition type you are requesting requires the submission of a complete unexpired original Department of Labor (DOL) issued labor certification.

2.The related Form I- I 40 was not submitted with a complete original Department of Labor ETA-9089 Labor Certification. According to the requirements for acceptability for Premium Processing, the entire original ETA-9089 must be present at the service center at the time of filing Form I-907.

are this reasons look similar to yours or these reasons different ? koncham mee first time reject reasons unte post cheskondi vayya.

Maaku antha detail ga iyaledu bro maa attorney gadu , niku 30 days aina tarvtha file xheyamani chepaleda naaku naaku e email kottadu, I filed after 35days approve ayindi

We  received the premium process application rejected. It states that the USCIS office adjudicating your current I-140 must wait until they obtain the entire certified PERM from the USCIS office that adjudicated your previously approved EB-2 I-140. Only after they have the original certified PERM issued by the DOL can they accept a premium process request. They initiated the file transfer and ask to wait 30 days.

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Maaku antha detail ga iyaledu bro maa attorney gadu , niku 30 days aina tarvtha file xheyamani chepaleda naaku naaku e email kottadu, I filed after 35days approve ayindi

We  received the premium process application rejected. It states that the USCIS office adjudicating your current I-140 must wait until they obtain the entire certified PERM from the USCIS office that adjudicated your previously approved EB-2 I-140. Only after they have the original certified PERM issued by the DOL can they accept a premium process request. They initiated the file transfer and ask to wait 30 days.

Thanks Bro, this is what i genarally saw .Mine is something different.

4 minutes ago, ambothu said:

Thanks Bro, this is what i genarally saw .Mine is something different.

Needi same anukunta checks vapas vachayi only a 30 days kanapadale so curious,  30 days tarvtha cheyi vachestadi good luck 

43 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Needi same anukunta checks vapas vachayi only a 30 days kanapadale so curious,  30 days tarvtha cheyi vachestadi good luck 

Thanks bro, yes planning to send again after 30 days.

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Better to wait 6 months and also wait till you get EAD 

Ead is not a requirement when you not going to use that for your I-94 . Any other reason wait for Ead ?

50 minutes ago, ambothu said:

Ead is not a requirement when you not going to use that for your I-94 . Any other reason wait for Ead ?

If you don’t get EAD then how do you join the new job? Through H1 transfer? If you join on H1 then probably you need to file perm again . I am not sure. 

26 minutes ago, megadheera said:

If you don’t get EAD then how do you join the new job? Through H1 transfer? If you join on H1 then probably you need to file perm again . I am not sure. 

No need to file PERM again bro , 

• Thanks 1