485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

24 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Is there are any location where we can see EB2/EB3 numbers for India before Oct2020?

2012 mundu choodu chaalu for now

My PD is Feb 2012 EB2, filed i-485 by downgrading to EB3 in Oct 2020, Biometrics done, i-140 still pending.

I did not submit medicals, what are my next steps plz suggest.

Can we interfile if EB2 moves faster? if we don't use EAD or Advance parole.

Is there chance of getting a GC in a year? are is it just kukala hadavidi😉

29 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

My PD is Feb 2012 EB2, filed i-485 by downgrading to EB3 in Oct 2020, Biometrics done, i-140 still pending.

First step: Try and get your I-140 approved. Hopefully you will get EAD in the meantime (or did you already receive it?)

2nd Step: wait for RFE for Medicals 

3rd Step: Either they will schedule an interview or give you green card (if no further RFEs)

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

if you wish you can do 140 Premium (Peace of mind and minor chance for preadjudication)

not sure you applied ead/AP you should be getting in 30 days after bio thas case with LIN, MSC mot sure about SRC

Medicals wait for RFE (you can intefile medicals but hit and miss many posts in this thread explaining)

Technically you can interfile for upgrade /downgrade but heard not advisable, especially if yours is 2012,

chances of getting FAD current is high  in eiither path why you want to mess with already submitted application

Is there chance of getting a GC in a year? are is it just kukala hadavidi

no one can answer this, you did not expected last year you will file 485 and come to this stage , based on what db peddalu and immi layers youur date worst case it should come by oct2022 

10 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

First step: Try and get your I-140 approved. Hopefully you will get EAD in the meantime (or did you already receive it?)

2nd Step: wait for RFE for Medicals 

3rd Step: Either they will schedule an interview or give you green card (if no further RFEs)

sudale i reposted :) 

Type : Eb2 -> Eb3
First Time Upgrade to PP
I-140 PP Delivered to USCIS : 4/5/2021
PP Rejected Notice Date : 4/7/2021
PP Physical notice Recvd Date : 4/13/2021
Online Status: was never updated/changed
Reason for Rejection in Notice :
Form 1-907, remittance(s) and supporting documentation are being returned for the following reason(s):

1.The Form 1-140 petition type you are requesting requires the submission of a complete unexpired original Department of Labor (DOL) issued labor certification.

2.The related Form I- I 40 was not submitted with a complete original Department of Labor ETA-9089 Labor Certification. According to the requirements for acceptability for Premium Processing, the entire original ETA-9089 must be present at the service center at the time of filing Form I-907.

are this reasons look similar to yours or these reasons different ? koncham mee first time reject reasons unte post cheskondi vayya. Maa attorney suggested waiting 30-40 days for second attempt .Any one got approval second with same / similar reasons.