UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

Just now, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

Nvvu correct chesindi em undi ra social blade lo least min range lo 1/4 teeskunnna he make more than 35k thats the basic reason behind using that website.. ur gobar filled brain would never understand it... sorry ur out your mind right I forgot about itt.. get some medical help I highly doubt they might help but medical miracles do happen.. good luck pathetic poor soul...@3$%

1 minute ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

It’s clear that you don’t even have any people around you! I feel sorry for you. Get a life...

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

@3$% Stop telling about your life here.. get some help 

2 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

It’s clear that you don’t even have any people around your egotistic and arrogant as$! I feel sorry for you. Get a life...

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

Haha people would never agree that they dont have and what they really are.. your an epitome of that... pathetic soul living in a delusional world!!!@3$%

52 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Mari adega prove chesindi? You know nothing about YT revenue ani nuvve repeatedly admit chesi inka joker laga argue chestunte you are a PURE GOLD YEDAVA. Commenting like you know everything and quoting socialblade for revenue (LOL) and when I proved you wrong, your as$ got burnt beyond repair. It’s ok for you to make wrong statements and not ok if I correct you and prove you wrong huh? Mari antha ego ayite etla bathukuthav rey? You don’t even have a clue what you are arguing about! Cheppinde malli malli arguing. Still talking about socialblade ante inka neeku learning disability undi ani confirmed. Six pack unna vaadni naaku BP entra howle? Have your brain examined for Alzheimer’s. Maybe it’s time for your colonoscopy too.

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

Six pack ki BP ki sambandam endi ra erri puvva... colonoscopy enni sarlu chesaru neeku inka maraleda@3$%

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nvvu correct chesindi em undi ra social blade lo least min range lo 1/4 teeskunnna he make more than 35k thats the basic reason behind using that website.. ur gobar filled brain would never understand it... sorry ur out your mind right I forgot about itt.. get some medical help I highly doubt they might help but medical miracles do happen.. good luck pathetic poor soul...@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Wrong again! Income reported on socialblade is purely based on views. If channel has copyrighted material of others, no income for channel. Socialblade does not know how many ads were served on videos and how many were skippable and how many users skipped them and how many users are using ad blockers. Revenue is based on video category, video length, geography of viewers and a whole lot of other factors. You can not compare revenue of 2 channels even if they are exactly identical in all respects because revenue is based on ads served and watched, not skipped and not blocked. It was all mentioned before but you are going back to singing your same old tune again like a joker because you are arrogant and egotistic.

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy!

19 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha people would never agree that they dont have and what they really are.. your an epitome of that... pathetic soul living in a delusional world!!!@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy!

17 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Six pack ki BP ki sambandam endi ra erri puvva... colonoscopy enni sarlu chesaru neeku inka maraleda@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

2 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

6 pack jagartha roy 2 decades exp.. 25 pages resume kuda

5 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Wrong again! Income reported on socialblade is purely based on views. If channel has copyrighted material of others, no income for channel. Socialblade does not know how many ads were served on videos and how many were skippable and how many users skipped them and how many users are using ad blockers. Revenue is based on video category, video length, geography of viewers and a whole lot of other factors. You can not compare revenue of 2 channels even if they are exactly identical in all respects because revenue is based on ads served and watched, not skipped and not blocked. It was all mentioned before but you are going back to singing your same old tune again like a joker because you are arrogant and egotistic.

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy!

Orey anduke ga ra babu least amount lo 1/4 teesko mannadi ardam iyyi savada ra babu neeku... nuvvu nee kodi dimak ekkada nunchi vastharu ra babu... janalani sava 10ga daniki